Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I think you've misunderstood. In the third world which is what is how I chose to illistrate my point, it is this way.
I would argue DS is probably worse even than the third world at his point. At least the third world can be and is somewhat influenced by the first but in DS it's back to bronze-age barbarism but again perhaps worse due to the state of the world and strained resources.
At least in the old bronze-age the world was fertile and alive.

Aug 9, 2018
In a way that's true but IF you were to take Ain's best interest at heart (instead of your dick's interest), then the choice does become more interesting.

And arguably, letting Ain go would probably be in her interest over being her father's third wife.

As an aside, what I found interesting in this update is that Igor is already married, effectively removing him as a potential husband for Ain because there is no way Zaton would settle for Ain becoming someone's second wife. And I feel that Igor divorcing his present wife is also out of character for him.

A second thought, if you let Ain get married to someone else, that would generate potentially interesing scenes where Zaton will be cucking his new son-in-law :PogChamp:as opposed to more "boring" scenes of Ain at home with Zaton in various positions. :WeSmart:

Although, then again, the question will be about "taking Ain's best interest at heart".
Agreed, I'm surprised that so few people seem to be considering the idea of letting Ain go just to cuck a son-in-law. People are acting like it would be a choice between keeping her in the family/game or letting her go and totally losing her as a character, which is preposterous.

I bet you there would even be an option where you can let her get married to some total rich loser, and she refuses to sleep with him, using his resources to be a Lady of a prominent house in public, build her own harem of servant girls and fucking her dad in private whenever she wants- maybe if her husband is being good, he gets to watch!

See? Totally possible to have a happy ending for her while keeping her interests at heart.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
The game keeps crashing very early. A lot of gray spots during the introduction of the first daughter. Once leaving second daughter room in the very beginning, it crashes. I understand it's beta, just reporting it.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Pride and prejudice and old souls both want me to travel (visit settlement, visit yuna) but I have no means to do so that I can find. Nothing on the map, no icons in my home or the mutant/raiders. I've skipped a bunch of days. I don't know what's left to do.

Reactions: Inafla12

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
The game keeps crashing very early. A lot of gray spots during the introduction of the first daughter. Once leaving second daughter room in the very beginning, it crashes. I understand it's beta, just reporting it.
that's probably something on your end, everything works fine for me.

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Agreed, I'm surprised that so few people seem to be considering the idea of letting Ain go just to cuck a son-in-law. People are acting like it would be a choice between keeping her in the family/game or letting her go and totally losing her as a character, which is preposterous.

I bet you there would even be an option where you can let her get married to some total rich loser, and she refuses to sleep with him, using his resources to be a Lady of a prominent house in public, build her own harem of servant girls and fucking her dad in private whenever she wants- maybe if her husband is being good, he gets to watch!

See? Totally possible to have a happy ending for her while keeping her interests at heart.
That's hilarious but lets be real it would be a lot more work for the devs and they already have a ton of characters to flesh out.
I don't see it happening but I'm happy to be wrong if I am.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't know how to state this in a way that isn't going to cause unrest and if it does offend, it's not my intention however- It's been a thought I've always had when, as part of a story you have a stronger older male grooming a younger impressionable female. I'm not referencing anything in particular here but just the concept generally. What happens when this individual does disrupts that persons devolpment. To put it in a purely illustrative way, what you get is what's happening in the third world right now. The older male dying leaving the younger female with children and no skills and limited resources to support themselves in a society that requires each person to come to a mutallay benefical understanding. I quite enjoy the main characters relationship with Shani because theirs no worry of this happening for me and I'm glad they've addressed it or at least starting to address it with Ain.
I agree but I also think that's not the reason to either marry Ain off or to keep her for yourself.
In both cases Ain will need the protection of your house, which will probably be led by Shani at that point.

I would argue DS is probably worse even than the third world at his point. At least the third world can be and is somewhat influenced by the first but in DS it's back to bronze-age barbarism but again perhaps worse due to the state of the world and strained resources.
At least in the old bronze-age the world was fertile and alive.
It's not good or bad, it just is...
Zeta doesn't seem too bad of a place, all things considered...

Reactions: Xythurr
Aug 9, 2018
That's hilarious but lets be real it would be a lot more work for the devs and they already have a ton of characters to flesh out.
I don't see it happening but I'm happy to be wrong if I am.
Yeah, I was describing what would be more of an endgame ending slide for her.

What I really envision could be done in a simple 3 or 4 scene chain.

1) Ain gets an invitation from a potential suitor from a rich family: You can tell her to reject it (closing this story and keeping her at home) or give it a chance

2) Ain goes on a date with the suitor and realizes that he is incredibly boring. You check in on them and are given the choice to mess with her in front of him, and he goes all Nadia's dad which maybe Ain finds entertaining (cuck path) or you let them just finish their date in peace and she gets bored and rejects him entirely. (closes the story again) You can even have a potential asshole third option where you force her to marry him even if she rejected him.

3) Full cuckery- proper sex scene where Ain makes the loser take her out on a big fancy date where she spends all his money and then at the end, calls you and fucks you crazy in front of her new pet who's probably jerking himself into a coma in the corner.

Maybe one additional scene in between somewhere for pacing, one at the end where they officially get "married", and there ya go. Then some random slice of life/repeatibles where you can see her living at her new home and enjoying herself with a random servant or two.

if you wanted to be less cruel, you could make her boyfriend a genuinely nice guy who treats her well but who also genuinely has a cuck/netori fetish, and then leave it up to the player if they get actual sexual rewards or not.

Doesn't seem like too unfeasible a work load to me, especially for one of the main 3 LIs, but idk im horny monkey not game developer.

Last edited:
  • Haha

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
How do I get these scenes? Are the ones where you help Lirah and convince her to become a guard, but I dont know how to convince her, any help?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I was describing what would be more of an endgame ending slide for her.

What I really envision could be done in a simple 3 or 4 scene chain.

1) Ain gets word of a potential suitor from a rich family: You can tell her to reject it (closing this story and keeping her at home) or give it a chance

2) Ain goes on a date with the suitor and realizes that he is incredibly boring. You check in on them and are given the choice to mess with her in front of him, and he goes all Nadia's dad which maybe Ain finds entertaining (cuck path) or you let them just finish their date in peace and she gets bored and rejects him entirely. (closes the story again) You can even have a potential asshole third option where you force her to marry him even if she rejected him.

3) Full cuckery- proper sex scene where Ain makes the loser take her out on a big fancy date where she spends all his money and then at the end, calls you and fucks you crazy in front of her new pet who's probably jerking himself into a coma in the corner.

Maybe one additional scene in between somewhere for pacing, one at the end where they officially get "married", and there ya go. Doesn't seem like too unfeasible a work load to me, especially for one of the main 3 LIs, but idk im horny monkey not game developer.
Did someone mention Netori? why not 1000182011.gif

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do I get these scenes? Are the ones where you help Lirah and convince her to become a guard, but I dont know how to convince her, any help?
go after her and talk to her, talk some sense into her, don't suggest to return to the Queens guards too early. hear her out ,

Dec 2, 2020
I don't like sharing girls but my man Igor deserved that scene ngl, good update, really looking for the next one.

btw I'was looking around the comment section and saw everyone likes Ain too much too, tought it was only me, I was starting to like Zahra more bit by bit but in the new date scene with her the moment she said something like 'Ain should go away from home' I instantly went 'NOPE ' lmao, altough they could do some very cool paths for her with some sort of cool ntr were we are still with her and she is with a prince and we cuck him idk)

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes