Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I don't think i've seen this girl in the first place, is it bad?
The daughter from the hive?

You should have seen her at the entry of the mutants bunker. I think it's the second time you get there. She's the one without much emotions.

If you did not see her you missed a few scene in the mutants bunker.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
lewd content
Maybe there will be lewd content with her - the hive mother and maybe their pets if you leave her there.

this girl
You can't miss her as it's a forced meeting as you meet her during the extensions of politics - find allies for the mutants quest. She is the girl that goes with you to the hive queen's place and when you have to run away your given the choice take her back or leave her there.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
picked up and cleared out the story (or at least every quest is marked as to be continued other than the mutants, which has a TBC in their mission menu), gotta say this is a fave. neato characters, interesting worldbuilding.
looking forward to more in the future.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
If you did not see her you missed a few scene in the mutants bunker.
Maybe i just totally forgot. I remember going in a mission at the hive and losing (wo)men on the field due to a sever lack of preparation but that's it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe there will be lewd content with her - the hive mother and maybe their pets if you leave her there.
Damn. Knew I should have made a save at that decision point. I thouht bringing her would be my best opportunity, but I may have ruined my chances at a big old hive orgy.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
Dec 2, 2020
Someone has a save game for the latest patch? I downloaded the new version but I'm stuck when you have to travel to the hive because it doesn't appear on my map :((

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Someone has a save game for the latest patch? I downloaded the new version but I'm stuck when you have to travel to the hive because it doesn't appear on my map :((
If you are talking about going back after the first visit, that hasn't been added yet. It is coming in the next update.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I forgot to ask can you loose girls in this game?
Oh yes, there's lots of loosening in this game. The slave girl even bleeds from it, if you're into that sort of thing.

If you mean lose, then not to my knowledge. If on the off chance we do 'lose' anyone, I imagine it would be by a death. The MC isn't exactly the type to get cucked.

Reactions: ZetanDS

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Oh yes, there's lots of loosening in this game. The slave girl even bleeds from it, if you're into that sort of thing.

If you mean lose, then not to my knowledge. If on the off chance we do 'lose' anyone, I imagine it would be by a death. The MC isn't exactly the type to get cucked.
Sry I meant if any "LI" can die that happened to me with lust man out of nowhere

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get over yourself, will ya? MC is not picking and choosing right now, neigther should you.
MC went to great lengths to find a girl who would breed with him, she is infatuated with him,
they are working under the close and watchful eyes and ears of the queen of the land,
right after the former ruler, the best man at arms and mentor to MC, taught him everything,
went off into the barren nuclear wasteland to try and establish civilisation into those wild territories.

Just like Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.

MC is father to two mindblowingly beautiful and resilient daughters, husband to a fantastic wife,
with many responsabilities and allies, the adventures of which we are going through while gaming here.

You have a household, hold on to it, that is the source of your resilience and the drive in your veins.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes