Jun 16, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the Fairy scene within the gallery, as well as the scene after the 2nd Fang scene under the Mutant tab? My addiction for completionism would be fulfilled.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Fairy scene within the gallery, as well as the scene after the 2nd Fang scene under the Mutant tab? My addiction for completionism would be fulfilled.
The first Fairy scene you get by trading the cat statue for the mute elf, I'm not sure about the 2nd fang scene, I think its on one of your visits after the first wherein she wants to discuss managerial matters and you have the option to pressure for sex.

Jun 16, 2022
The first Fairy scene you get by trading the cat statue for the mute elf, I'm not sure about the 2nd fang scene, I think its on one of your visits after the first wherein she wants to discuss managerial matters and you have the option to pressure for sex.
Thank you, but I meant the mutant scene AFTER the 2nd scene with Fang. Also, I'm surprised you have to trade the cat statue for Ivy. Doesn't that affect your relationship with the Queen?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you, but I meant the mutant scene AFTER the 2nd scene with Fang. Also, I'm surprised you have to trade the cat statue for Ivy. Doesn't that affect your relationship with the Queen?
I think I know which scene you mean. If you didn't give Mantis over to the Hive Queen (took her back to the bunker with you), then you get a threesome scene with Fang and Mantis when you choose to sleep there. You lose The Hive as an ally though and you won't save Keen, but you keep Mantis' individuality, and have her as an ally instead.

And you don't have to trade the statue. Just kill the guys. Save Ivy and keep the statue for the Queen. Don't worry, as far as I know (and from what I experienced), it doesn't have any affect on the rest of the Decayed. You'll just have a different way of obtaining Fairy (get her from a cage from the Dwarf girl instead).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers.

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Man, i just dont know about the hive choice... For immediate results taking the hive and losing the girl would be the best option. An army for corpses and prisoners AND you can fuck the queen every once in a while. You still can eradicate them later on too if you would need to. -> Technically speaking... dont know if it would fit in the game.

On the other hand, Mantis is cute af (another harem member) AND it feels like she could be a new hive mother since shes the only one in the hive so far, which isnt a mutated blob and it seems that shes the right hand of mother. I think she would have been the replacement for mother and thats another reason why shes so pissed about leaving her.

Choices over choices...:whistle::coffee:

Jun 16, 2022
I think I know which scene you mean. If you didn't give Mantis over to the Hive Queen (took her back to the bunker with you), then you get a threesome scene with Fang and Mantis when you choose to sleep there. You lose The Hive as an ally though and you won't save Keen, but you keep Mantis' individuality, and have her as an ally instead.

And you don't have to trade the statue. Just kill the guys. Save Ivy and keep the statue for the Queen. Don't worry, as far as I know (and from what I experienced), it doesn't have any affect on the rest of the Decayed. You'll just have a different way of obtaining Fairy (get her from a cage from the Dwarf girl instead).
Thank you. This was very helpful.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1667159922523.png

Wooo, guess what is going to drop next weekend? For one, this skirt, and the beta release on top!
Also, it's spooky time. Happy halloween everyone! Hope you'll enjoy the 31st and onward.

Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 95%
Kitty's scene: 100%
Kateryna's scene: 95%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%
Zahra's scene: 80%
Harem scene (Ain/Zahra): 30%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction): 90%
(More to follow...)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 2135061

Wooo, guess what is going to drop next weekend? For one, this skirt, and the beta release on top!
Also, it's spooky time. Happy halloween everyone! Hope you'll enjoy the 31st and onward.

Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 95%
Kitty's scene: 100%
Kateryna's scene: 95%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%
Zahra's scene: 80%
Harem scene (Ain/Zahra): 30%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction): 90%
(More to follow...)
That looks like my wife's (Zahra) ass but I could be wrong here. Being involved in polyamorous relationships for so long, it is not easy to keep track :p

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes