goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
"living room(?)" Because in one case the MC is giving something (a gift) to someone of lessor power, so to speak, in order to create indebtedness. The receiver of the gift doesn't necessarily see beyond the gift itself. So, as someone else stated, the receiver is now an ally.

In your case the MC would cause resentment if he cucked (literally by taking the other man's wife; or figuratively by taking his own wife while the man could only watch) the man and rubbed it in his face which would cause resentment. Resentment breeds bitterness; bitterness breeds revenge. No more ally. As is described in Erikson's Malazan series, it's the difference between cold iron and hot iron. Cold iron plays the long game better. Hot iron acts quickly, violently, immediately, brashly...without regard for the long game.

Regardless, I rarely get sucked into these hypotheticals, but the "mental gymnastics" are sometimes good exercise. Thanks.
i get the building alies part but you make it sound like its a written contract that if broken is punishable by death. what happens when you want him to back you on something but you oposition shared his wife and two daughters while you only shared your wife. That indebtedness now dosnt mean shit. So who hold the power in this situation i would say its not you. I guess we should open a free use gloryhole for all the women no one would surely ever move against the mc then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
i get the building alies part but you make it sound like its a written contract that if broken is punishable by death. what happens when you want him to back you on something but you oposition shared his wife and two daughters while you only shared your wife. That indebtedness now dosnt mean shit. So who hold the power in this situation i would say its not you. I guess we should open a free use gloryhole for all the women no one would surely ever move against the mc then.
I think people are overthinking this. The MC is a strong and secure character. He can share with his allies because why not? He has no fear of losing his women, it can only enhance his reputation with others, and it amuses him to do so. If he never shared, always hid his women away...then he comes across as an insecure coward. It would be totally out of character, especially given the customs of where he lives.

Now, I do agree, in the Omar situation...while the MC is fine to fuck the daughter and wife...he also should help Omar out to be less of a sniveling craven.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Z: if you even touch my car i will fucking murder you
Also Z: hey why dont you fuck my daughter and wife in the ass, its all cool.
just lmao
True, prime example of the mental gymnastics that some of these cuck enthusiasts use. No don't get me wrong, cucking Omar is definitely on my wish list, and judging by the last update, we are on the right trajectory. The difference between me and them? I have respect for the dev and the story. They just want chubs even to the detriment of the continuity of that world.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
True, prime example of the mental gymnastics that some of these cuck enthusiasts use. No don't get me wrong, cucking Omar is definitely on my wish list, and judging by the last update, we are on the right trajectory. The difference between me and them? I have respect for the dev and the story. They just want chubs even to the detriment of the continuity of that world.
I suspect they've played too many whoretagonist games and expect female characters to act that way in all games.

Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think people are overthinking this. The MC is a strong and secure character. He can share with his allies because why not? He has no fear of losing his women, it can only enhance his reputation with others, and it amuses him to do so. If he never shared, always hid his women away...then he comes across as an insecure coward. It would be totally out of character, especially given the customs of where he lives.

Now, I do agree, in the Omar situation...while the MC is fine to fuck the daughter and wife...he also should help Omar out to be less of a sniveling craven.
Why the fuck is it his responsibility to fix Omar? Hopefully in the future (and likely) I want to be able to cuck and humiliate him. Then, depending if he is a traveling merchant or not, have the raider sisters ambush him, torture him, play with his guts,brutally kill him, and have the MC take Rabiah and the niece as part of his harem. Partly, because he can and partly just to piss off the Omar fanboys. Since when has this thread become a F95 cuck containment zone?

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This is why I rarely participate in these hypotheticals on this site. They inevitably devolve into ad hominems and personal attacks. What started as a discussion regarding hypothetical reasons for how a person might behave in a fictional game with fictional characters in a fictional world morphs into judgments and strawman arguments towards real people in a real world.

Oh well....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Since when has this thread become an F95 fetish-shaming zone?

I agree with some posts, disagree with others, but I see no reason to personally assault those who disagree with my likes or opinions.

The developers have introduced some very controversial paths into their game. It is inevitable that it would cause dissension, and perhaps inevitable that some people would take it personally. Perhaps it's time for the moderators to step in and at least stop the mudslinging.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
This is why I rarely participate in these hypotheticals on this site. They inevitably devolve into ad hominems and personal attacks. What started as a discussion regarding hypothetical reasons for how a person might behave in a fictional game with fictional characters in a fictional world morphs into judgments and strawman arguments towards real people in a real world.

Oh well....
Debating the hypothetical is fine within the bounds imposed by the dev. When it gets kind of ridiculous and irksome is when that is disregarded and their kink is flagrantly and flippantly plastered on every page to the detriment of any other hypothetical discussion.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
What choices do you need to make to get the fairy scenes with the option to impregnate her?
If you heal her to full Gratitude or partial Appreciation, you should get an option to impregnate her during the scene in the living room. Basically, all the choices where you treat her well or encourage her independence. If you fail to heal her and she is mind-broken, I can't remember if you still have that option.

Reactions: Yngling

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Z: if you even touch my car i will fucking murder you
Also Z: hey why dont you fuck my daughter and wife in the ass, its all cool.
just lmao
This is a strawman argument. Nobody ever suggested Z would share his women with his enemies. That is indeed stupid.

I do note that you purport to be defending and respecting the dev and their story, and then completely ignoring the culture of the kingdom the MC lives in when you describe what you would do to Omar and his family.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
This is a strawman argument. Nobody ever suggested Z would share his women with his enemies. That is indeed stupid.

I do note that you purport to be defending and respecting the dev and their story, and then completely ignoring the culture of the kingdom the MC lives in when you describe what you would do to Omar and his family.
That's operating under the assumption that Omar is an ally. The MC detests him, MC's wife detests him, Omar wife detests him and so does the daughter. Sorry, but you seem to be going out of your way to make some sort of Omar cucks the MC scenario, which frankly, is unlikely to happen.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
That's operating under the assumption that Omar is an ally. The MC detests him, MC's wife detests him, Omar wife detests him and so does the daughter. Sorry, but you seem to be going out of your way to make some sort of Omar cucks the MC scenario, which frankly, is unlikely to happen.
Again, strawman argument. The sharing I was referring to earlier was 'Igor' not Omar. And I never suggested Omar would cuck the MC??? What are you talking about?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
First off I think we are talking past each other, because I agree with your initial comment, I just disagree about helping Omar. My rant was reserved more for others who have some sort of fixation on Omar and the MC's wife and daughter.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
First off I think we are talking past each other, because I agree with your initial comment, I just disagree about helping Omar. My rant was reserved more for others who have some sort of fixation on Omar and the MC's wife and daughter.
OK, then yeah, not sure why we are arguing...because all I said re: Omar was that Z should try to help him be less of a loser after Z takes Omar's wife and daughter. Never said Omar would have anything to do with Z's family.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
OK, then yeah, not sure why we are arguing...because all I said re: Omar was that Z should try to help him be less of a loser after Z takes Omar's wife and daughter. Never said Omar would have anything to do with Z's family.
Yeah, and I just basically disagreed that the MC had a responsibility to change that. I just got confused later at #8842. I think we are pretty much in agreement.

4.80 star(s) 593 Votes