ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I should have waited, somehow the android version of the beta isn't compatible with the full release android of .12, so not only am I having to replay back to where I was, but I was looking forward to the punishment rework and that doesn't seem to be in yet, and finally there are some missing animations in various scenes that I also enjoy(Off the top of my head, it was Zahra's solo harem, waking Ain up for sleep sex and also Ain's towel event when he's up her butthole I think there were others though. Hope that was helpful).

Reactions: Mfka5

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Zetan said the next update may contain Kateryna scenes so then maybe we can expect some sharing scenes because Igor will come into the picture, I definitely dont want Omar to participate in any sharing.
Oh, interesting! I definitely want more Igor stuff. Guy is a bro, he deserves some friendly fun, you know he would return the favour and let you have some fun with his girls. I can't remember who Omar is, it's been a while since I played, so I can't say right now if I would want to let him in on the action.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Be waiting a long time...
Alpha comes before Beta.
Both in test cycles & alphabetically.

Alpha is a closed, in-house test. It's the first type of testing in the SDLC.
Beta is more like UAT, open testing for users to discover bugs.
You and the other guy that mentioned the same thing to me are correct. Sometimes I forget the importance of beta versions.

Reactions: whichone

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice touch, indeed. (y)

Estimate of sometime during that 9 day window, specifics presumably depend on how many issues are found during beta testing.
Shit, yeah shoulda checked the changelog, thanks :)

Spikeyz

Dec 13, 2022
Nice touch, indeed. (y)

Estimate of sometime during that 9 day window, specifics presumably depend on how many issues are found during beta testing.
Oh I was about to try the game for the first time, but the final release is coming in few days?

Or are we talking about the patch v0.13 being in beta?

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2020
I keep the game's folder, just delete everything inside it after playing, except for saves.
That way I can check my game folder & easily see the version number I last played.
Making it a breeze to identify any which have been updated on here. (y)
View attachment 2704938
Any of those version numbers do not match, the site has a newer version than I do.
Hey thanks, that's a great idea. I think I'll start doing the same.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Why is there a tag "Female Protagonist" if thats not really true? I mean, you only control the "Stepdad" / Husband.?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Why is there a tag "Female Protagonist" if thats not really true? I mean, you only control the "Stepdad" / Husband.?
You control Shani a few times as well. Even in this new update there is even a choice you make controlling her after she gets back home plus all the time you control her on her outing

Reactions: Grelk and D Dog

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you make the right choices, you play through the eyes of the elder daughter and control her actions when you do. While she isn't the primary protagonist, you are playing her as an alternate MC when she's in the Zone (where you can make decisions that cause her to not return).

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes