Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Well He does make the rounds with priestesses in temple, and female guards so one could guess it is possible a lot of the girls, and women he takes are his in theory. Nadia is possible as daughter considering no glove no love is not option in game LOL, and also practicing safe sex is also not done. Just put it in any woman you dominate no matter how many times they may pretend to protest LOl. Who but developer knows if the whole female population is in some way related to our MC in some fashion?
Honestly, I just hope that there´s a few orgies in the next updates like that one with Kateryna. And that by the end of the game there´s a lot of replayble scenes with orgies with all the girls.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
plot twist, he fucked a raider girl 20 years ago and now the twins are his too. lol
Quite possible LOL he does make the rounds with ALL the girls he crosses paths with so far. Maybe even Yuna and her friend for a three way, and or add in Shani tagging along for more action.. Never know until developer rolls out his/her version of events.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Honestly, I just hope that there´s a few orgies in the next updates like that one with Kateryna. And that by the end of the game there´s a lot of replayble scenes with orgies with all the girls.
I share your hope. While the latest update was interesting plotwise and of good quality, there was very little of content in terms of the lewds. And Kat is long due to join the family. She is among my favorite girls.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I have just downloaded this game and getting ready to play. Any advice on how to get maximum scenes?
It's not hard. Just have avoid women die, the few times it can happen or it gives you the option to kill. There will be a situation were it's (almost) unavoidable but that's fine, ininfluent. Oh, and when it asks you if you want to play the daughter's pov, say yes.

Reactions: wildride69

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And I will tell you for the fiftieth time, I don't care about framework and how much you care about it. I care about my kink. You want him quick drastic change of heart? Ok. Throw Omar to some pit where the only option is to either die or survive, he could bring with himself trophy than, pissed off as hell covered in blood. Critical situation like this can change everyone pretty quickly, know from experience. Normally I avoid conflict as much as I can, coz I know what is inside of me, and I was really close to kill someone in a fight, thrice. So yeah, some people have beast inside them that only is waiting to escape. But you will not care, coz you are focused on your vision.
Poe's Law?

Reactions: pkripem

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I have just downloaded this game and getting ready to play. Any advice on how to get maximum scenes?
My advice would be: don't do that. Just play the game making the choices that you want to make. This game's key asset is the story. By making choices that you think are the best option, given the circumstances, you'll get the most out of the story.

You can find the gallery unlocker here anyway:
https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13c-zetan.68105/post-4822424

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is one scene that changes sometimes every time I do a new playthrough that still baffles me. When Igor comes over and you have the 1st time choice to share Ain or not. If you share her, sometimes she gets pissed at Igor and tells him not to be too rough unless her D say's it's ok, and sometimes she doesn't say anything to him and lets him continue. Then the scene fades out and everyone say's their goodbyes with no climax scene on either. Not sure which previous choices I made earlier for the 2 different scenes and also not sure if there are earlier choices that makes either scene last longer with Igor getting his rocks off. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes