afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe misclicked somewhere if the game asks twice for that character in particular, cause I recall it only asking me if she was the wife, not the stepmom.
Is there a way to change the value?
How did you choose your relationship with Ain? Unrenning the script, looking at Day 1 it seems everything is dependent on a persistent.dad call. Now, where to best change that value I don't know.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How did you choose your relationship with Ain? Unrenning the script, looking at Day 1 it seems everything is dependent on a persistent.dad call. Now, where to best change that value I don't know.
You can change the "family" names (Zahra, Ain, Shani) and their relationships by going to 'Edit Details' from menu. Special note, Edit Details does not appear on Main Menu when you first boot up game. You have to load a save then access the quick menu or right click I believe (just like you would to access preferences, save games, etc). You should see Edit Details listed there along with the other options.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe misclicked somewhere if the game asks twice for that character in particular, cause I recall it only asking me if she was the wife, not the stepmom.
Is there a way to change the value?
I'm sure there is, unfortunately I dont have game installed at the moment, hopefully someone else can tell you the persistent.valuename.

edit- scratch that forgot abouy tthe menu, look at kellerman's post 2 above mine.

Reactions: Muramasa0

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Hello

i have finished version 14c, with the ignore trick when the IOError: Couldn't find file 'Days/Day14/SceneC/d14c-1x.jpg'.

but i have still the last scene of raiders not being unlocked.

does someone know how to unlock the last scene without cheating ?

last scene.jpg

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Hello

i have finished version 14c, with the ignore trick when the IOError: Couldn't find file 'Days/Day14/SceneC/d14c-1x.jpg'.

but i have still the last scene of raiders not being unlocked.

does someone know how to unlock the last scene without cheating ?

View attachment 3060404
its the different version of your last, unlocked scene. You just need to chose different option when talking to Ruth? Dont remember her name.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
its the different version of your last, unlocked scene. You just need to chose different option when talking to Ruth? Dont remember her name.
No it is not i choose the other option when talking to rue, it does not unlock anything. the two options are included in the scene before the last one. The last one is still locked

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
No it is not i choose the other option when talking to rue, it does not unlock anything. the two options are included in the scene before the last one. The last one is still locked
Well im sure it's different version of this scene, but im not sure how to unlock it, i used gallery unlocker to unlock it.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Well im sure it's different version of this scene, but im not sure how to unlock it, i used gallery unlocker to unlock it. Maybe you need to have sharing on? Not sure.
Yeah, you can unlock the gallery by playing the game. Not that hard to understand. :WeSmart:
The Senior Perv "i do know", i am replying to Bloker997 why the last scene is not unlocking , in my first post, i asked a question, that i do not want "to cheat" to unlock that scene....

Bloker997 you are wrong this scene is not unlockable by choosing other dialogues with rue. the only thing that you are right is this a "rue" character scene. thanks for that. but i will not cheat to get it.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes