xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tbh... I don't remember. :LOL:

I have played the game both ways but i dont know if my last saves were with or without the mod.
The Walktrough mod hasn't been updated, the Modder updates it only when the final version is public.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Any idea where to transmit our bug transcript ?
Post mine twice and no life signs as well. We should transmit it to Dev to be sure it's taken care of for next release.
You already posted a few times your Traceback, (or bug transcript)
1718745466903.png
I'm more than shure that any of the Dev team members saw it since GOOML said he post them in a apropiate place, and they are active in this thread as well If that is a bug from the game it will be fixed in the next release 16a or 16b

• Red Heart
Reactions: michel.gellar7

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You already posted a few times your Traceback, (or bug transcript)
View attachment 3748331
I'm more than shure that any of the Dev team members saw it since GOOML said he post them in a apropiate place, and they are active in this thread as well If that is a bug from the game it will be fixed in the next release 16a or 16b
Yesp, I caught that one during beta testing, but it was leaked here before they had a chance to fix everything.

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 3741831
Dev log 16.06.2024
ahora mismo
Hey everyone, I usually do not post devlogs immediately after a release, but I wanted to write a few things and give you an idea of what's coming next, now that the beta is out and the release will start becoming available to you.

At the moment I am actively working on fixing render errors, missing facial expressions, reported bugs and other little details to round up the update. Even if all the content is ready and playable, there is always some leftovers to do.

After that is done though, I will start working on the next update, which will hopefully coincide with the Steam release if all goes well. There will be a big mission for the mutants and I am really excited for it. We have planned the follow-up to the story in the bunker under the tower for months. I want it to be cinematic, meaningful as well as sexy and flesh out a part of the game that has gotten the least amount of content so far.

View attachment 3741833

Aside from that we generally have other side quest continuations in the works, from Nadia/Rabiah, to Emilia, to Ain (you will see why during Zahra's date), and I will have to see to what degree the content is possible while focusing on the mutants as the big event for 0.17. I would like for the next few updates to be more...focused, and less of a buffet of many pieces of small content.

As for those side quests... I don't know if you feel the same, but I think we had a fair bit of them in the last few updates. Ain meeting Nadia, Kateryna getting her multiple fillings too (literally), and now Zahra's date and even Fairy got their place in the spotlight. I think at this point it's time to switch focus primarily back on the main story, and their characters.

View attachment 3741834

Shani is waiting to go out there and raid tombs together. The Queen has her own agenda, connected tightly to her spot in the soon to be empire. Will the Elder's text leak and diminish her power when found? Then there is Abrax, and your mysterious glowing object. He will want to talk to us, and show more of what the decayed in Old Cairo are planning, the dead city, and their...peculiar lifestyles. And of course Zion's continuation and the Raiders as a whole.

Last but not least, seeing how and if the factions will influence the future of the city, and to what degree. 0.17 will be a stepping stone towards that direction and the eventual outcomes.

View attachment 3741835

So... since the story is nowhere from finished, I would like to from now on focus on creating at least one major story event per update, at least for the next few updates, adding other fun or side activities on top of it, and not the other way around. What this means, is more of the DS main story. What this definitely does not mean... is that there will be less sex. ;o

That was it from me I think, just wanted to get that out since some of you may wonder at this point where the story is going, why do we introduce all these characters, and what does following them on their missions and adventures achieve and lead up to? I want to now focus on creating that answer for you, without simply telling you through a post, or spoiling you needlessly. But I can promise you there are plans, and I am more than excited for 0.17.

Cheers and I hope you enjoy 0.16!
And where about Kira next?

Jun 16, 2022
View attachment 3741831
Dev log 16.06.2024
ahora mismo
Hey everyone, I usually do not post devlogs immediately after a release, but I wanted to write a few things and give you an idea of what's coming next, now that the beta is out and the release will start becoming available to you.

At the moment I am actively working on fixing render errors, missing facial expressions, reported bugs and other little details to round up the update. Even if all the content is ready and playable, there is always some leftovers to do.

After that is done though, I will start working on the next update, which will hopefully coincide with the Steam release if all goes well. There will be a big mission for the mutants and I am really excited for it. We have planned the follow-up to the story in the bunker under the tower for months. I want it to be cinematic, meaningful as well as sexy and flesh out a part of the game that has gotten the least amount of content so far.

View attachment 3741833

Aside from that we generally have other side quest continuations in the works, from Nadia/Rabiah, to Emilia, to Ain (you will see why during Zahra's date), and I will have to see to what degree the content is possible while focusing on the mutants as the big event for 0.17. I would like for the next few updates to be more...focused, and less of a buffet of many pieces of small content.

As for those side quests... I don't know if you feel the same, but I think we had a fair bit of them in the last few updates. Ain meeting Nadia, Kateryna getting her multiple fillings too (literally), and now Zahra's date and even Fairy got their place in the spotlight. I think at this point it's time to switch focus primarily back on the main story, and their characters.

View attachment 3741834

Shani is waiting to go out there and raid tombs together. The Queen has her own agenda, connected tightly to her spot in the soon to be empire. Will the Elder's text leak and diminish her power when found? Then there is Abrax, and your mysterious glowing object. He will want to talk to us, and show more of what the decayed in Old Cairo are planning, the dead city, and their...peculiar lifestyles. And of course Zion's continuation and the Raiders as a whole.

Last but not least, seeing how and if the factions will influence the future of the city, and to what degree. 0.17 will be a stepping stone towards that direction and the eventual outcomes.

View attachment 3741835

So... since the story is nowhere from finished, I would like to from now on focus on creating at least one major story event per update, at least for the next few updates, adding other fun or side activities on top of it, and not the other way around. What this means, is more of the DS main story. What this definitely does not mean... is that there will be less sex. ;o

That was it from me I think, just wanted to get that out since some of you may wonder at this point where the story is going, why do we introduce all these characters, and what does following them on their missions and adventures achieve and lead up to? I want to now focus on creating that answer for you, without simply telling you through a post, or spoiling you needlessly. But I can promise you there are plans, and I am more than excited for 0.17.

Cheers and I hope you enjoy 0.16!
Thank god, we are finally getting back to the main story. All these side content is nice and all, but consecutive releases was tiresome. It ends up becoming a never-ending loop of the audience fighting the developers and each other over why we haven't seen said character's content since _____ without any advancement to the story itself, which more or less affects many characters at once, instead of just one or two.
I'm so so grateful one of my favorite games on this site is avoiding the same trap that is/has plagued on F95zone with developers milking their audiences by churning out pointless side content/unnecessary reworks for years with no end/continuation to the main story of said project within reasonable range. Bad ending 1: Abandonment of _____.

Finally, I continue to wish Zetan and the rest of the group continued success, and I can't wait to see what the future updates have to hold, especially with the mutant story arc.

Side note: The 0.16 update was enjoyable all-around, but the date with Zahra was definitely my favorite event as of late, alongside Shani's return.

ZYK-REm

May 2, 2023
Sorry, I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if someone can tell me how to update this latest version 16 without losing my current game progress.

If it is written elsewhere and someone can cite it I would greatly appreciate it, while I continue searching!

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
Sorry, I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if someone can tell me how to update this latest version 16 without losing my current game progress.

If it is written elsewhere and someone can cite it I would greatly appreciate it, while I continue searching!
1.Download the v16 version
2. Extract the v16 version to whatever location you desire
3. Go to Desert Stalker v15 game folder (click the Desert Stalker v15 files twice and game folder should appear)
4. Copy "saves" files from v15 within the game folder
5. Paste saves into v16's game folder
6. All your saves from v15 will now be in v16. Click the Desert Stalker application to open and load your latest save from v15.
7. Enjoy the new content

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes