micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just wait for 1 week / 10 day for public version, stuff will be added in to it as always, also modder wont touch it before is final, but if you want to replay after again i wont stop you.

also another thing for you guys to keep in mind, they have changed promotion to latest updates
1675529516064.png
each update get pushed there only 1nce, so if you push beta to latest updates, when final version will be out they wont do it

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
Just wait for 1 week / 10 day for public version, stuff will be added in to it as always, also modder wont touch it before is final, but if you want to replay after again i wont stop you.

also another thing for you guys to keep in mind, they have changed promotion to latest updates
View attachment 2365545
each update get pushed there only 1nce, so if you push beta to latest updates, when final version will be out they wont do it
off-topic but i just want to say i love your signatures so very much.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 2365545
tbh i don't understand the concern over all this, this makes such a tiny difference it really won't affect devs being promoted on here much if at all

besides, if you've got enough interest in your game people want to steal it literally the same day it comes out as beta, you're clearly doing very well for yourself on the promotion aspect already

Reactions: Orlox and micmitja
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes