Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Unfortunately for me yet another game that seems to have potential, but doesn't have animated scenes :( I will save just in case they are added in the future...
What are you talking about? It has plenty of animated scenes. Some are quite fun as well.
Sure it could have more,but it is still a fairly new game and you get plenty of animated action with what 7 or more girls....
No pleasing everyone I suppose.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What are you talking about? It has plenty of animated scenes. Some are quite fun as well.
Sure it could have more,but it is still a fairly new game and you get plenty of animated action with what 7 or more girls....
Dude, what he said (over 2 years ago) about this game first debut might have been the case back then, but it is obviously not true anymore now. So, just let it slide, okay.

Reactions: rogokin

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I already gave this game 5 stars. I wish I could do so again. An absolute masterpiece of a game, and it keeps getting better.

Reactions: wes812

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
To get the other scene where Fairy gives all of herself with new confidence, send the blond housekeeper away...and have MC do the Fairy's rubbing and washing. Then offer her her freedom choice, and she will asking to stay with MC. (Best path)
Ok, just tried that with my saves, worked for me. Interestingly enough i read this:
I had Emilia fondle Fairy and then had Emilia blow Zaton in front of her and still got the Gratitude scene.
So there have to be multiple ways to get to the Gratitude scene instead of Appreciation.
And for the umphtenth-time to anyone who keeps saying that, to get the Appreciation scene you don't have to treat her as a sex toy, according to the values i got from URM i got the 'bad' scene though having only 2 broken and 6 healed points. (that said, i got 2b 8h when i used my old save and went the way as in the 1st qoute)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Interestingly the post You replied to is from December 2020 however, there are still scenes to date that are not animated(even new).
Many may boast how nice the renders and animations and that's all fine'n'dandy.
It's the story(s) here, will make or brake a title.

From my standpoint, it's still going strong within that respect.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, just tried that with my saves, worked for me. Interestingly enough i read this:

So there have to be multiple ways to get to the Gratitude scene instead of Appreciation.
And for the umphtenth-time to anyone who keeps saying that, to get the Appreciation scene you don't have to treat her as a sex toy, according to the values i got from URM i got the 'bad' scene though having only 2 broken and 6 healed points. (that said, i got 2b 8h when i used my old save and went the way as in the 1st qoute)
yes, multiple ways to get the scene. You just have to make sure you have enough fairy heal points.

Reactions: Jorund
Jun 16, 2022
yes, multiple ways to get the scene. You just have to make sure you have enough fairy heal points.
I guess I fucked up then, because I only got the Appreciation scene, even though I never treated Fairy like a tool since she has arrived in my household. Oh well. Nice update either way, I can't to see her continued adjustment to living with Zaton's family, as well as Rabiah's reawakening. Also, it seems pregnancy is going to happen sooner or later with Emilia and/or Fairy. I'm betting Emilia gets pregnant first.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I guess I fucked up then, because I only got the Appreciation scene, even though I never treated Fairy like a tool since she has arrived in my household. Oh well.
I had saves like that, too. I thought I was doing all good things. I ended up doing a replay to get the gratitude scene.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, they lowered the threshold, but if you're familiar with the Ren'Py console, type fariy_h and hit enter and then fairy_b and hit enter. It will show you the points you have for fariy_h (heal) and fairy_b (broken). I think it was 8 points for fairy_h to get the good scene.
Ah damn, i could have sworn i read all posts in here .. must have missed that first one. That was the missing info, 8 points fairy_h ... the other post someone made with readings from URM said only fariy_h > fairy_b, thats why i speculated about some other mysterious condition ... yet it was simply an additional threshold.
Thx for the info, now i can let that issue finally go (stuff like that irritates me just so much)

Last edited:

tyronegt3

Dec 30, 2017
welp my game is busted kyra never appears in the basement and I've deleted everything and redownloaded the game and it still doesn't work

I'm annoyed cause I really wanted to play it from the start again

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I get the solid impression the Queen before the story is through will be receiving no less than 13" of steel pipe crammed up her ass. " I fucked a Queen and she liked it ", Impaled on a red hot joy stick.... And Shauni will be holding her down sitting on her face.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes