Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yes there is. I can recall having two removed. In the first instance, the dev attempt to coerce me into raising the score or he would have it removed. It was removed, I complained, it stayed removed.

In another case I wrote a comment about a fan game. There was (and is) a lot of anger about the original, so the fan game, even though mediocre at best, generated a lot of 5-star ratings. The dev had my review removed because it mentioned another game...the very game the fan game was derived from. Kind of hard to do a review of that sort and not compare it to the original.
Agreed, I understand the rationale behind not wanting mention of other games, or not wanting mention of genres/fetishes, but I think the absolute manner it's implemented/enforced in does a major disservice to review clarity. A review can provide more information to help guide potential players towards things they like or don't like; and as long as it's written in a civil tone no harm is done.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
I'm either dumb, stuck, or both. I finished the business with the General and the Raiders as the MC. I can only visit home and the Mutants with him. I finished the excursion to the factory with Shani and then she goes back to the bunker. With her, the only options I have are to look at the Zone Codex, play with the radio, or switch back to the MC. I've tried skipping multiple days, both at home and with the Mutants and repeatedly visiting the lab. I've read every entry in the Library. Zahra's room has no new dialogue and I can't visit Ain's at all (although I can still spend the night with her). I can't visit the Servant's Quarters or Basement. What do I do?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I think the Queen can only give birth to the next Queen, and they're all named Merneith for some reason. So as much as Queen Shani has a nice ring to it, she's probably out of luck.
That's what coups are for ;). Once we have the queen where we want her, she gets overthrown and Shani takes over.

Reactions: Yngling

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I'm either dumb, stuck, or both. I finished the business with the General and the Raiders as the MC. I can only visit home and the Mutants with him. I finished the excursion to the factory with Shani and then she goes back to the bunker. With her, the only options I have are to look at the Zone Codex, play with the radio, or switch back to the MC. I've tried skipping multiple days, both at home and with the Mutants and repeatedly visiting the lab. I've read every entry in the Library. Zahra's room has no new dialogue and I can't visit Ain's at all (although I can still spend the night with her). I can't visit the Servant's Quarters or Basement. What do I do?
You're probably caught up on all the content at this point. But if you haven't already, skip to the next day and see if anything new pops up.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
You're probably caught up on all the content at this point. But if you haven't already, skip to the next day and see if anything new pops up.
Yeah, I've tried skipping days as well. I guess I just sort of assumed there would be some indicator that I was at the end of the current content. Thanks for the quick reply. Dumb it is, then!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I've tried skipping days as well. I guess I just sort of assumed there would be some indicator that I was at the end of the current content. Thanks for the quick reply. Dumb it is, then!
Look at all quest and see if they all say "To be continued" and if so then your done will all content.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
do you use any mods? The new update is mainly about fairy and Rabiah/the niece in their home.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I've had this issue too- seconded it'd be very helpful to have an announcement at the end of current content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've had this issue too- seconded it'd be very helpful to have an announcement at the end of current content.
It does tell you that with "To be continued" after all quest once you get a quest done.
But since you can keep playing and doing things over and over again there is no way to announce that you have reached all content. This is an open ended game so far.

You just need to keep checking quest after you complete one and you would know that all new content is done.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
During the "Broken" questline, if Fairy remains broken, the quest is labeled as completed even though it isn't, locking me out of earning her "Appreciated" scene. It completes after she is determined as broken by MC and Zahra. Thoughts?
Screenshot 2023-02-14 230626.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
During the "Broken" questline, if Fairy remains broken, the quest is labeled as completed even though it isn't, locking me out of earning her "Appreciated" scene. It completes after she is determined as broken by MC and Zahra. Thoughts?
View attachment 2391994
same path as gratitude scene after you do the bed and bathroom scene make sure you got bellow 8 points set fairy_h = 6 and you will get that scene

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Can you still see the broken Fairy scenes in the gallery if you're doing the healing route?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough of the game, can't wait to see more. Currently going back through to determine both good and bad playthroughs for the attainment of all of the scenes. Having a bit of a moral dilemma with the Hive mission on whether to allow Mantis to stay or take her back to base. What do you think is the morally virtuous option?
It's a values question. Which morality is more important? Individualism or collective structure?
Taking her back to the base is the moral(she keeps her identity/individualism) and longterm strategic option, leaving there is immoral(her identity is subordinate to the hive queen) option but probably short term strategically necessary option. The hive is about as trust worthy as the decayed, less consistent in actions, and probably can quickly grow to unmanageable levels if given a steady supply of food.
It's a great question... Personally I am on the Hive path but I fear that ksatnod makes the correct analysis.

About the morality, it's tricky. Pr0GamerJohnny 's argument is valid but at the same time an outsider can also question the morality of another collective.

For example, if somebody flees from an oppressive regime, which does have a strong moral base, just one that your country doesn't agree with (nice example: Iranian fleeing to France) do you send him back to be with his collective?

Or, is your own collective the most important one? In my opinion, in this case that is what comes first as morally correct.

In this case, while the Mutants have no problems with Mantis and do get somewhat weaker with her loss, Zeta has the objective of getting strong strategic alliances against the Decayed. None of the other factions is the perfect ally, all are potentially dangerous. But the Hive does certainly present the strongest long-term danger. At the same time they are also the most powerful ally against the Decayed. The ideal scenario would be that Hive and Decayed destroy each other and Zeta just has to mop up whatever remains from either, including turning on the Hive eventually. Which is also morally questionable but also probably the correct thing to do if you put Zetan interests first.

But at the moment, we are still lacking information about the Hive and how the conflict with the Decayed will develop. We will need to see...

Another, completely unrelated, point: aesthetically, the Hive scenes are one of the most impressive ones I've ever seen in any adult VN.

Moon Called

Feb 13, 2023
Hi, I'm still relatively at the beginning of the story and this game has already hooked me a little, and the fact that I can decide for myself whether I treat a person well or badly, become intimate with them or not, kill them or release them gives my own character so much more depth and customization options. I definitely like that in principle, but I'm just wondering how profoundly I can decide which path to take? I've already decided to embody a rather good character who sometimes does bad things to protect those he loves. However, I noticed that there is a very dark, evil path that I also find interesting, but is there a path that is based on love and romance and you choose a single partner? I would at least find it exciting if that were possible.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes