PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Will their be more sharing or Swinging in future updates with all females and as I am new to this game what's the approx release time for the updates like 1 month or 2-3 months or more ?
I'd say sharing is one of the main themes of this game and there's one really big one and one fairly small/short one so far, but definitely more to come. We'll just have to be patient since this is a pretty broad game with lots of characters. Update cycle is good... I guess 2-4 months maybe? Not entirely sure, don't pay attention to that rlly, just d/l and fap when it arrives on my doorstep

animefanboi22

Nov 3, 2020
I hate how once the game become popular devs shorten the content in each updates, I guess it's pretty much a normal practice in adult gaming so I don't specifically blame one.
I mean they have to make sure the game is stable for more people, bigger audience means more platforms to account for and more b*tching by the players if thigns do go bad... but who knows really... *proceeds to make monkey noises* ooooo OOOOOO OO OO OO OO AAAAAAAAH AH AH

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I started over due to mishandled saves and found what appears to be a bug.

1. A scene with queen has Zaton give her an update on the overpass situation before that event has occured.
2. When the overpass event occurs, I cannot speak to any of the workers (i.e., there is nothing clickable on the overhead shot of the overpass).

I started over a second time to test, and the same thing occurred. It appears things are happening out of order for some reason.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I started over due to mishandled saves and found what appears to be a bug.

1. A scene with queen has Zaton give her an update on the overpass situation before that event has occured.
2. When the overpass event occurs, I cannot speak to any of the workers (i.e., there is nothing clickable on the overhead shot of the overpass).

I started over a second time to test, and the same thing occurred. It appears things are happening out of order for some reason.
at the overpass there should be small, yellow arrow to click above one of the building.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
thanks, I’ll check again.
I had the same issue. Check my post (linked). The first spoiler pic has a shot of that screen. The arrow is just to the left of the top windmill and just above the red cross.

I looked right at it several times and my brain probably just dismissed it as a tarp on a roof. When you get into the scene, you will have several conversations with different people at the camp and such arrows lead you to them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13-beta-zetan.68105/post-10982518

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I had the same issue. Check my post (linked). The first spoiler pic has a shot of that screen. The arrow is just to the left of the top windmill and just above the red cross.

I looked right at it several times and my brain probably just dismissed it as a tarp on a roof. When you get into the scene, you will have several conversations with different people at the camp and such arrows lead you to them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13-beta-zetan.68105/post-10982518
Yep, thanks!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How to unlock these 2 scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second should be a random event in the household, if you got the threesome with the queen you should get that one too. The other should be going to shani's bedroom with a (!). Since they are both Shani's scenes maybe you are not in good enough terms with her?

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes