sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
I wonder what Zaton would need from Omar that could be achieved only by whoring the woman of his life. :rolleyes:
yea lol, what can Omar provide, that Merneith can't?
Z takes what he wants and doesn't need Omar's permission. Anything that weak man has can be taken away by force or intimidation.
I think people are wanting to make this game out to be something it is not. The lore, character traits, and power dynamics have been clearly established since the beginning. A wild departure from thaat at this point in the game would be an odd development choice.
who knows? what if it is information that he is reluctant to share for fear of his life. there are other forces out there. Zetan literally whores out his daughter. he uses people for his benefit. if that's what it took, he wouldn't shy away from it.

Reactions: Rododendron3322

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's not about him, it's about two sisters sharing their husbands. Fuck, give Zarah 2nd sister with cool husband and it also will be ok. I don't give a shit about Omar, just about thoughts about sisters swapping their husbands, and if Omar is cuckolded, or dead, there will be no swapping. Logical conclusion. In fact, I don't even care too much about MC.
Problem with that idea seems to be that from everything we've seen so far, at least i get the feeling, that Zahra finds Omar absolutely pathetic and only reason she would even entertain the idea would be if MC pushed him to that, which seems unlikely considering how MC also sees Omar as pathetic tosser that is incapable of satisfying a woman. If Zahra's sister is anything to go by, it seems she is the classic example of housewife that doesn't get satisfied, with the husband knowing that she isn't getting satisfied, so instead he pushes for her to become more chaste and thus ignore the lack of satisfaction of her sex life. So storywise there's only really option for MC cucking and tormenting Omar about his incapability of satisfying a woman. At least that's the direction of writing so far.

If sharing content is what you're looking for, then pretty much only logical place where that would be in the writing is with Igor, MC's friend.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
And you're mistaking optional sharing with cuckholding. I have never seen such a fixation on a side male character in a game with no gay tag. Maybe it is some kind of self insert, I'm not really sure, but it is bizarre that out of all the hot female LIs and interesting supporting characters, this bloke is the one who gets passionate fanboys.
Eh, some people are like that, i've seen it on few different games, best to let them be.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Anyone wanting that pathetic uber-cuck Omar anywhere near any of the girls, what the actual hell is wrong with you? The only one getting cucked is Omar, he is pathetic and can't even handle his own wife, let alone anyone elses wife. Being a willing cuck is one thing, but Omar is just a loser who is so overprotective of his wife that he doesn't even deserve, and when he gets fully cucked by Zaton it will be glorious, we will need a mug for his tears.

P.S. I don't remember if I already said it ,but Kitty is so beautiful, who woulda guessed we would get such a treasure from a shithole like that place. ;)

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Yikes!!!! Seems poor useless Omar has started a war. Who could have guessed that the limpest dick in game could starts a war, but to each his/her own. I almost feel like calling Helen of Troy now, and see if she can help the flames of fire in here LOL...

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I don't remember if I already said it ,but Kitty is so beautiful, who woulda guessed we would get such a treasure from a shithole like that place.
That's very much so and I'd rather discuss this mysterious beauty than pathetic Omar. :cool:

Reactions: SlapE

GG2ezWP

Jul 3, 2023
Help I can't progress anymore, I have V0.13C with the walkthrough mod, After Shani came home and after all the discussions about her adventures. I can't progress anymore, tried everything and all actions. I have only 2 choices in the world map the mutants and home. No way to progress the quest, on the clipboard upper left I can see the 2 quest Her majesty and Till death do us apart. But no way to actually progress. Do I restart? uninstall mod and start pre V0.13C?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Igor might be worthy enough to receive a BJ from Zarah. But as for Omar, he seriously needs some testosterone booster before he can play in the Big league's. Neither of them are worthy to even get close to Zarah's pussy. Only Zaton can fuck Ain and Zarah.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The game has established two scenarios in the lore for this type of behaviour: honoured guest and might makes right.

In the first, a high-ranking, well respected acquaintance can be afforded certain household pleasures. With might makes right, it is basically..to the victor go the spoils. Neither one of these two scenarios is in line with the originally proposed Omar storyline. Essentially, the MC would have to give up his high status if he were to fall to such a basic blackmail plot. If he loses the ability to dictate when and how his villa/harem acts, then he is no longer at the top.
Omar is Rabiah's husband, so if you want the husbands to swap wives then he is rather important in your scenario. I don't think we have been introduced to any other married sisters in game so if that is your kink, you have limited options.
Good post, but what do you mean by "originally proposed Omar storyline"? I was not aware the devs said anything about this.

Reactions: Kellermann

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Help I can't progress anymore, I have V0.13C with the walkthrough mod, After Shani came home and after all the discussions about her adventures. I can't progress anymore, tried everything and all actions. I have only 2 choices in the world map the mutants and home. No way to progress the quest, on the clipboard upper left I can see the 2 quest Her majesty and Till death do us apart. But no way to actually progress. Do I restart? uninstall mod and start pre V0.13C?
Read up a bit not sure how far back in posts but there are steps in order before you get palace, and unless you are like a few of us buggy section at certain point. You can find directions earlier in posts Before Omar's war started. Follow exactly in order what quests says. Common room, bedroom, and finally library scene. If that does not unstick you to get all the juicy after scenes then possible buggy part, and need to restart a save before Shanis zone return if have one.

Reactions: GG2ezWP

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Good post, but what do you mean by "originally proposed Omar storyline"? I was not aware the devs said anything about this.
Oh, I just meant the original person's fan fic post about Omar. Nothing dev related I assure you.
--

Now we need some raider girls posts or Asani theories or something. A palate cleanser is in order after all of these recent Omar discussion. :illuminati:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Now we need some raider girls posts or Asani theories or something. A palate cleanser is in order after all of these recent Omar discussion. :illuminati:
I can always do with more Raider girls :love:

As far as the Omar discussion... oof. I don't care if the devs include him in the sharing stuff or not. If they do, I'll play it. If not, it's fine. I'm sure they could find some way to make it work. But damn, I'm really tired of that topic dominating this thread.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Oh, I just meant the original person's fan fic post about Omar. Nothing dev related I assure you.
--

Agree. Enough with this Omar discussion... was fun at first, but now it's just boring. Whatever Zetan chooses to do, I'm down with him and his team.

Let's hope to see more of the raider sisters soon. Really had fun with the younger sis getting jealous over Kitty (I think that the General's sister name).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Agree. Enough with this Omar discussion... was fun at first, but now it's just boring. Whatever Zetan chooses to do, I'm down with him and his team.

Let's hope to see more of the raider sisters soon. Really had fun with the younger sis getting jealous over Kitty (I think that the General's sister name).
Indeed, the raider sisters are almost universally appreciated here. Anytime they are absent from an episode, I feel :(
I know they can't be in all eps because we need to move around the map and hit different locations, people, and plotlines, but each time our punk girls make an appearance, the episode is banger (literally :cool: ) and elevated to new heights.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes