sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
No, he is in a very special role, not a common vassal. And part of his power is his fighting ability. (He can solo dungeons :D )
You do not understand. PC role is artificially increased and role of the queen is lowered, where is gone retinue of the queen, where are the men and another favorites closes to queen. PC is the "chosen" and it's ridiculous and looks too unnatural.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think you guys are making too much of this. What we got on our hands is a classic case of "dom in the streets, sub in the sheets," when it comes to the Queen. I agree it should happen when they are in a more private setting, otherwise it's a little immersion breaking.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Some casual house interactions in rooms I thought as suggestions for future updates are:

- Scenes about Ain self-defense training (as she is shocked and a bit afraid when she realise that without her father or Shani any man or woman can abuse of her) assisted by Zaton and Shani (after reaching a number of lessons that interactions could lead to lewd situation between the three of them)
- Scenes about Shani doing some recreative activities with Ain or Zahra like erotic dancing or deepen the arts of seduction (Zaton could be the witness of these lessons and after reaching a certain numbers lewd interactions between the family could be unlocked)

Rabcor

Sep 6, 2022
I just about lost it when I met Julia and got that stalker reference, I thuoght this game was inspired by the stalker game, not the stalker book or movie!

But yeah, that speech about hardness and strength, softness and flexibility, that really stuck with me too when I watched the movie. It was such a good speech, really gets you thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
He guys I figured i would ask here: Am I missing something after the "ain punishment" scene? Like she gets told that she has to stay in the basement for a while, but the only thing interacting with her does is let her out of the basement and then she starts wearing this golden collar with no explanation. Feels like something is missing but not sure if it's me or just because this is an "early" version of the game

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
Are you referring to Omar cause he has only one daughter
According to what i understood from playing the game twice is that omar and rabiah have 4 children. The two youngest are infant twins, (their gender isn't specified not that it matters since they won't be in the story) then there is nadia and her (older?) sister kian (i'm assuming a sister because of the name and also because i refuse to believe otherwise :ROFLMAO:).

Kian was mentioned only once and that's when omar was introduced for the first time. Kian is also probably older than nadia because zaton mentioned her first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pivan4 and bb53

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
According to what i understood from playing the game twice is that omar and rabiah have 4 children. The two youngest are infant twins, (their gender isn't specified not that it matters since they won't be in the story) then there is nadia and her (older?) sister kian (i'm assuming a sister because of the name and also because i refuse to believe otherwise :ROFLMAO:).

Kian was mentioned only once and that's when omar was introduced for the first time. Kian is also probably older than nadia because zaton mentioned her first.

Hmm, my impression was that Kian is a boy. I base that on a sentence in the script, right after Zaton asks about Omar's kids.

• Sad
Reactions: mutad

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
Hmm, my impression was that Kian is a boy. I base that on a sentence in the script, right after Zaton asks about Omar's kids.
hmm..:unsure: that makes sense.
Although i'm not that good in arabic, (i've a below average understanding of it) i thought that kian was a feminine arabic name but i'm not 100% sure.

Another way to see this is that kian is actually a girl but she probably isn't as wild as nadia is, so omar wasn't concerned about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
hmm..:unsure: that makes sense.
Although i'm not that good in arabic, (i've a below average understanding of it) i thought that kian was a feminine arabic name but i'm not 100% sure.

Another way to see this is that kian is actually a girl but she probably isn't as wild as nadia is, so omar wasn't concerned about her.
I've only ever known one person named Kian, and he was a guy. He was from greenland though, so I suppose it might have a different gender association somewhere else, or even be one of those names that kan work for both genders

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Did a quick internet search and Kian originates from Ireland, but has gained international use, and while it can be used for both sexes it is primarily a boys name.

Reactions: Walter Victor

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
I've only ever known one person named Kian, and he was a guy. He was from greenland though, so I suppose it might have a different gender association somewhere else, or even be one of those names that kan work for both genders
I do know that kian in arabic means entity and it mostly has a feminine canotation. Of coarse different cultures could use the same name but has a different meaning. Now unless the devs say that they are using a non arabian version of the word kian, i would think it's a girl's name.

I don't know if it's a name used by both genders in arabic but i've never met an arabian guy called kian.

Reactions: Yngling

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If there are enough interests and supports, Kian will be a trap character that is romanceable byt Zaton, the MC:HideThePain:.

P/S - Just a baseless rumor I made up in the spur of the moment:KEK:. But anyway, if Kian is a woman, then there is no reason to hide her. Zaton is a fair uncle, he will not discriminate or favor just one niece over the other. Alas, if Kian is a woman and Zetan wants to add her as another LI or side girl, then so be it. I will gladly accept. There will never be enough LIs and/or side girls, it just adds more work to the developers.

Reactions: rKnight

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Backstage reveal time: we had one more character in mind, to be part of that household, then we realised we had enough material already and it would have added a layer of unnecessary complexity, and we just didn't find it the right fit.. so we scrapped the character and forgot to remove it from that one line.

so, yeah...

1693040109899.png

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes