Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hopefully Shani will not cut it as a Stalker and decides to be more like her sister and mother or a concubine to the queen!!!!

It's a JOKE!!! (Ducks from all the tomatoes being thrown at him) LOL:cool::D:giggle::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Nah, I have the same desire of Shani abandoning her Stalker role and be like Ain as daughter-wife/concubine for MC imo. Still, I like Shani as a Stalker nonetheless.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's totally cool to feel that way, however a lot of the player base will have a relationship with Shani, and therefore considering she's a main character who is romanceable/sex-able, I don't see why she shouldn't get ample screen time. I don't really care about the queen nearly as much as some of the other characters, but I don't think she should have any less content, she's an important character after all. (y)
More screen time with raiders in the desert :BootyTime:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
wasnt Igor leaving for some trade deal? That's why he wanted Kat to stay with us?
Yes!, you are right, but he would stay for some time in our house for some chamomile honey tea made by Ain. *Wink, Wink* , he won't leave in a hurry, now would he?

Also, he wanted Kat to stay with us permanently, so he probably would want to watch her settle in.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Oh dear lord. I know you're right and it's honestly scary. Orgies feel so artificial and lifeless.
I feel that an orgy done by this developer would be far from artificial and lifeless. We already had that scene with the Mc, Igor and Kateryna where you can share Ain and your wife (forgot the name), and that was really well done with all the options it gave you.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
There are thousands of incest focused games to pick from. Desert Stalker overarching story would suffer if every update is focused on the sisters. They are not that interesting either. Ain is a cum dump and Shani should be doing her own thing now that she's a Stalker.
Shani is fairly boring. The desert raiders at least have agency are in command and actually do stuff. Shani took us on a fairly mundane boring walking sim through a building but to each his own.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Shani is fairly boring. The desert raiders at least have agency are in command and actually do stuff. Shani took us on a fairly mundane boring walking sim through a building but to each his own.
I disagree that Shani is boring. However, I did have a decent discussion with Zetan about how I was hoping there would be more danger in that factory(?) or whatever that building was that she retrieved that item from. But after that, there were some interesting things, including that pretty awesome battle as she was leaving.

Could it have been better? Sure. Do I hope he eventually goes back to it and adds more to it? Definitely. But I don't think the Zone arc was in the least bit boring as a whole.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
*using pathetic and dramatic voice* "How could you say that about Shani ......you terrible and heartless being:cry::cry::cry::eek:"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope she gets more interesting soon but right now she is just meh. She has an attractive character model but is not very interesting to me atm. :D

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Don't know what you guys want, Shani already gave us like 4 classic creepypastas worth of content. That is 2 creepypastas for every time we got to see her nakey.

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes