xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
yeah , 14C is missing several images and 1 sound file , they all occur when you get to the decayed train station , just click on 'ignore' option and it will continue the game , I do like the added feature where an icon shows up in the upper right corner of the screen to let you know your at the end of the update ; you can still continue with the repeatable actions ; I tell you what .... that little minx of the younest daughter is going to have a hundred babbies by the time I'm through with her :love: :love: :love:

mafaldo

Oct 5, 2021
Try to replace the image Days/Day14/SceneC/d14c-1.jpg (without x) with another random image, but obviosly renamed.
Then launch the game, and at the first error click ignore.
Work for me

Reactions: xapican

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Any plans to interduce a bastard son into the mix? open a bro+sis action.. better yet he could be femboy.
Well, Evil Fuckface, my second save, rails the long leg Queen of the tower and they grow up fast. So, who know maybe already he has a lot of side child.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Game crashes when trying to enter decayed place from world map to progress quest, any solution?

Edit: nvm fix above solved the issue.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
The attached walkthrough mod (outdated v0.13c) throws error with the 0.14c version.
Anyone has any links for a updated mod ?

1699037192623.png

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes