bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Well, Kateryna and probably Ain and Nadia will be fulfilled. But no more IGOR. My heart hurts man for my bestfriend. I mean we need to get Zaton to know that we love Igor and that he shouldn't be a one time thing. I admit I have an extreme sharing fetish. Zahra's and Ain's hot naked body alongside Igor's run through my mind at most of the day.

With that said, I hope he makes Asha and Elf girl content soon. Those dark pink eyes drive me crazy. Wish girls in the real world have them.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of Desert Stalker with AdanGC's walkthrough mod to v0.14c.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Update plz

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ZetanDS
Well, Kateryna and probably Ain and Nadia will be fulfilled. But no more IGOR. My heart hurts man for my bestfriend. I mean we need to get Zaton to know that we love Igor and that he shouldn't be a one time thing. I admit I have an extreme sharing fetish. Zahra's and Ain's hot naked body alongside Igor's run through my mind at most of the day.

With that said, I hope he makes Asha and Elf girl content soon. Those dark pink eyes drive me crazy. Wish girls in the real world have them.
I hate sharing myself, but even without it it's nice to have an MC who has male friends, it's relatively rare. Though of course the female characters are the most important ones.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Desert Stalker with AdanGC's walkthrough mod to v0.14d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: 26thOfJuly

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
ZetanDS

I hate sharing myself, but even without it it's nice to have an MC who has male friends, it's relatively rare. Though of course the female characters are the most important ones.
As a bit of a sharing enjoyer myself, I wouldn't mind more sharing/NTR content with Igor. If not MC's family, then at least with the servant/captured girls. Like, maybe we can throw him a bone for being a good friend in a future patch. But obviously, needs to be avoidable - Desert Stalker is primarily about the player's power fantasy.

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes