wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 3284522
View attachment 3284528
Dev log 21.01.2024
hace 10 minutos

Late and short devlog because we're mad busy wrapping things up. The beta will be out next Sunday, on the 28th. See you then! o7

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 100%
Fairy's broken path: 85%
Shani's hangouts: 100%
Visiting Ivy: 90%
Harem scene: Shani & Kateryna: 90%

Animations: 60%
Coding: 50%
Is it just me or Shani's breasts have gotten bigger?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fedegrox

Dobrowo

Jul 1, 2018
Call me crazy, but I'm detecting the use of AI as a writing assistant for some of the more recent scenes. The focus of some sections, the wording, and the direction some of the sex scenes take--I'd bet money that AI was used.

I'm not complaining, just noting that I see it. It does seem to... lack a bit of life that the earlier writing had.

Feb 23, 2022
Call me crazy, but I'm detecting the use of AI as a writing assistant for some of the more recent scenes. The focus of some sections, the wording, and the direction some of the sex scenes take--I'd bet money that AI was used.

I'm not complaining, just noting that I see it. It does seem to... lack a bit of life that the earlier writing had.
I was thinking that they just switched to using a horny yet completely inexperienced 14 year old boy equipped with the finest thesaurus money can buy, but this makes more sense

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I was thinking that they just switched to using a horny yet completely inexperienced 14 year old boy equipped with the finest thesaurus money can buy, but this makes more sense
It would probably be helpful if you could provide some examples of where it feels that way. I'm pretty sure they are not using AI and are definitely adults who have had sex before.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was wondering, just a question, this AVN the native language is english? or is it another often the strange grammar and dialoges are due to "literal translations" more so if AI is used to translate (specially YouTube, is annoying in that way)

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I was wondering, just a question, this AVN the native language is english? or is it another often the strange grammar and dialoges are due to "literal translations" more so if AI is used to translate (specially YouTube, is annoying in that way)
I think cynyldm guy does the dialogue.
You should ask him but i wouldnt be surprised if he responds like an AI

.....princess?? OK I'm sorry I'll see myself out and I LOVE THIS GAME AND AM ON TOPIC WITH MY LOVE FOR IT!
The Pig... Princess?
On no.. not again, the flashbacks..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xythurr and xapican
4.80 star(s) 600 Votes