Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for the info. :) This is still just beta, I usually wait for the full release.
Yeah, but as far as I know there are no new scenes to be added in the full release, only missing animations. So if there is no new scene for the ones you want, there won't be in the full release.
Looks like there are new scenes for the ones you asked, but I don't think H-scenes though.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, but as far as I know there are no new scenes to be added in the full release, only missing animations. So if there is no new scene for the ones you want, there won't be in the full release.
Looks like there are new scenes for the ones you asked, but I don't think H-scenes though.
Oh, good to know, no one explained me this so far in such detail, appreciate it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
YES YES YES - The Beta is here!!!

Now the bitching moaning and crying can really begin about "Not Enough Content" or "Why is it so buggy?". We can finally move on to the true crying!!

Pick your Gripe now!

"Is that it? Barely any new content!" Waaaaaah :cry:
"Fuck, not enough content" Waaaaaah :cry:
"Why is it so buggy in a BETA?" Waaaaahh :cry:
"Damn Dev! More money they get less content!" Waaaaah :cry:
"That's Why I don't donate but I still want it free!" Waaaah :cry:

So damn predictable

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Update was alright
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the game's hype meter slowly going down which is unfutunate as this is the best game on here IMO.
Dev's been in edging mode for the last few patches. No recent update concludes anything or moves forward in any meaningful way.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Update was alright
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the game's hype meter slowly going down which is unfutunate as this is the best game on here IMO.
Not really, there's also Superhuman which has awful art-style (early builds in particular, later it gets better) and few questionable tags (tho they could be easily avoided) but the plot and character development is mile above any other game including Desert Stalker. And unlike this game it gets updated every 2-3 month with 2.5-3.5 hours worth content.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes