HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
android\data\org.zetan.ds
buuut could be hard to access with extra security on newer droids (10+).
As for android version, you can wait for final release. If beta version of that exists, you can either pay or wait if someone paying does share.
well..u can download apps that can open file manager on your phone such as "cx file explorer" and give permission to open the data file.it work wonders for newer android (10+).and i meant its for phone that not rooted.for rooted phone i guess can open normally.:unsure:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Yes, should be non rooted storage. But 11 has some weird issues like denying access to android\obb, so still on 10. Anyway, for droid they now starting to add RenPy Sync Experimental for easier transfer saves, whatever it means. That one, I guess

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Am I the only one experiencing issues with missing images and other bugs on the Windows version?

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Am I the only one experiencing issues with missing images and other bugs on the Windows version?
Is it an old save?
I think after first beta build was fresh 0.15a build on patreon with some fixes, including
  • Fixed a couple of instances where old saves would fail to update properly

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Is it an old save?
I think after first beta build was fresh 0.15a build on patreon with some fixes, including
  • Fixed a couple of instances where old saves would fail to update properly
Maybe the backup, yes, or the mod that I added, I think so too. I will test.

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone knows how to get the Shani / Kateryna scene? I reached the end of story, got everything except for the living room scene between those two. Shani and Katrina buttons are still grey on the living room.

ForgotLastusername

Aug 17, 2018
android\data\org.zetan.ds
buuut could be hard to access with extra security on newer droids (10+).
As for android version, you can wait for final release. If beta version of that exists, you can either pay or wait if someone paying does share.
Found it. thanks
Didnt need root access.
was searching for "Desert" and "stalker" etc.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
When this is finished and you can play the whole thing through it's going to be legendary but waiting for these updates is torture

Diwino

May 7, 2023
Question, guys. Does the full realese have more content? Is it worth waiting for the final version, or should i just download it now?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have checked every option i have did everything i could even skipped 3 months worth of in game time to see if it was a time issue but nothing. anyone know a possible reason for this not triggering? or could that just be that its the beta version thats messing with me ?

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes