morse86

Apr 13, 2020
For those, asking for the mac version I used the renpy method and uploaded the file for you guys:

gromzad

Jun 26, 2017
This game seems to be my favorite. Please never abandon developing this masterpiece. People f*cking love this game! The characters are beautiful. Please keep going. Add more and more characters to the plot and let the MC take them to his beautiful harem. Also we need a more and more pregnancy in here. Love and support from Ukraine <3

gurhal1212

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to shoot the lira missions in the 0.16 beta, I already did the one about the wife and Igor but that last one doesn't work, I'm on the PC version of Windows.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, I reported this too, but I dont know if it was noticed...
Yes and It was fixed in version 16a look for the public post date in the thread as well as the Changelog of fixes
the Changelog was published by Sons of Liberty ; the post date by Get out of my Lab.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Yes and It was fixed in version 16a look for the public post date in the thread as well as the Changelog of fixes
the Changelog was published by Sons of Liberty ; the post date by Get out of my Lab.
so 16a is a newer version then 16beta?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhhh so gotto get new car. Were busy having fun other quest til running out of them. After got new car more quest now unlock

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dang dev dont have to add secret apertment room like that. Giving me hype that i always choose best option but except Ivy still havent bang yet before end up here daughter solo in this apertment no spoiler of course

And that about it. Man, It gonna take years for this game to be finish i bet sooo many story unanswer and To Be Continued....

Last edited:

oldicestick

Jul 13, 2022
Don't add inexplicable new characters, can't be bothered.It's clear that the original female characters could have been deepened, the characterization could have been increased, the linkage between the characters could have been increased, and then the plot could have been written in a deeper and deeper direction instead of continuing to be spread out in a way that makes it seem like the plot is getting paler and paler.My suggestion would be to focus on the most popular ones, the female characters, and the plot could revolve around a few of them, adding more details (such as body language), dialogue that fits the setting better, and fleshing out the characters more.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes