Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Does anyone know if there is more content planned for the broken fairy? I understand that the Quest is finished if I have broken her but will there be additional scenes in the basement.

Thx in advance!
Maybe down the line, but right now I seriously doubt it. But I´m don´t know the Devs plans, so I might be wrong. I just really don´t see that happening soon.

Reactions: Buletti

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Not a lot of people talk about Asha. I really like that crazy psycho, now calling mc "boss" and being all submissive. Her scenes can be a bit fucked up, but each time I find it worth trying both ways: being violent (she enjoys) or praising her like a puppy (she's all happy), both are satisfying.
It's one of the secondary characters I really like, maybe I'm the only one.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Am I the only one who wish a scene like that with Zahra and Rabiah together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I known mostly of you guys prefer young teen girls(and there is not wrong with that), but I am the type of dude who prefer experienced women, because they(technically) really known what to do in bed. Anyone with me in that dream about?:LOL:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmmm, will the OP be updated with annoj compressed version?

Very much looking forward to it!
Huh? The compressed version is already posted along with an update patch...literally just a few posts up from your comment.

The OP will be updated whenever an uploader finds time to update the thread.

You can also just go to Patreon/SS and download it, it's a public post.

Reactions: ksatnod and Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Huh? The compressed version is already posted along with an update patch...literally just a few posts up from your comment.

The OP will be updated whenever an uploader finds time to update the thread.

You can also just go to Patreon/SS and download it, it's a public post.
Sorry I had a Typo there. Thx for letting me know I can get it on SS.

Cheers!

Reactions: ksatnod

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I known mostly of you guys prefer young teen girls(and there is not wrong with that), but I am the type of dude who prefer experienced women, because they(technically) really known what to do in bed. Anyone with me in that dream about?:LOL:
I usually prefer younger girls but Zahra is an exception, she's particularly hot. And anyway, in general I'd say the "mature" women in Desert Stalker look rather young (at least Zahra and Rabiah do), it's hard to believe they're supposed to be in their 40s but well I'm not complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Not a lot of people talk about Asha. I really like that crazy psycho, now calling mc "boss" and being all submissive. Her scenes can be a bit fucked up, but each time I find it worth trying both ways: being violent (she enjoys) or praising her like a puppy (she's all happy), both are satisfying.
Not just you, i don’t like being violent though - the kinder way is really hot, she is so submissive and cute.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'd like this and more...

I'd like to add in a more dominant Zahra though, as she forces Rabiah to deepthroat Zahra's man, telling her she is still too much of a tease and its time he gave Rabiah a good feeding!

I'd enjoy a dominant Zahra making her older sister take care of the MC - her house - her rules! :p

Cheers!! :coffee:

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
I think this will definitely happen at some point, I sure hope so! The build up to something like it is already there.

Even though I love this game it does have a scope problem, like so many other harem games. It has too many love interests and if you are looking forward to content with specific characters you might have to wait a very long time.
That being said, I still think most of the content with all the girls is excellent, so every update is fun. I would like a bit more focus though.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I'm with you, it's sad to see not much with her and her Sister after the Takeover but who knows, maybe the next Updates has something with them both :giggle:

Reactions: AlienEDM

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Not at all.
Although I'm totally spellbound by a young cute girl, sexy, more mature (and in the case of those 2 actually still looking young) women are gorgeous and enticing. As the age old wisdom adage goes:"Why not both?"

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really don't think bug fixing updates should be promoted to latest updates, 0.16 was already advertised, anyone who saw that and downloads this without a thorough check isn't going to see anything new and the thread will inevitably get a line of people randomly popping in to either ask what's new, or complain about there being nothing new... it's not beneficial for the thread or the game.

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes