Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think I'm the only one here who's just tired of Omar.

I don't care what happens with him, cucking with his wife, falling off a cliff, or him becoming king of the world, I don't care, it's been played out too long with no significant narrative progression. I get it, it's a cuck situation waiting to happen, but we dont need a hundred non-sex episodes at their house to tell us that. Zaton needs to bang the wife already and be done with it. He's a boring character and every moment on screen sucks energy from a playthrough.

I would challenge anyone who disagrees to find another setting in the game with the same amount of interaction yet no forward sexual progression. Imagine visiting the raider camp 5+ times with zero sex. Or the queen. Or the mutants. Or Igor (for his fans :LOL:).

Reactions: The D0n and xapican

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

I don't care what happens with him, cucking with his wife, falling off a cliff, or him becoming king of the world, I don't care, it's been played out too long with no significant narrative progression. I get it, it's a cuck situation waiting to happen, but we dont need a hundred non-sex episodes at their house to tell us that. Zaton needs to bang the wife already and be done with it. He's a boring character and every moment on screen sucks energy from a playthrough.

I would challenge anyone who disagrees to find another setting in the game with the same amount of interaction yet no forward sexual progression. Imagine visiting the raider camp 5+ times with zero sex. Or the queen. Or the mutants. Or Igor (for his fans :LOL:).
You’re banging his daughter; surely that counts for something?

Reactions: Nulldev

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You’re banging his daughter; surely that counts for something?
Yah i suppose that's something, but I guess in my head those scenes could be done separate from his house - like when they went to the market together. Don't get me wrong, she's cute, what I'm talking about are the long drawn out talkey scenes with omar and his wife (zahra sister).

Zero Fantasy

Sep 5, 2021

I kinda wanna see Omar go thru a villian arc, he gets tired of MC cucking him and sick of all the girls not actually being interested in him, so in a fit of rage he attempts to attack MC, its a weak attempt as MC has the combat experience and Omar just sorta flails around haphazardly with a knife or something, we easily overpower him and have to choice to tell him to leave and never return or to kill him. Perhaps this could be beefed up with Omar becoming abusive towards the women of his household, thus giving the players a want to pursue the kill route possibly. After that, the women of his household can join ours.

• Haha
Reactions: pislener fascist

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I kinda wanna see Omar go thru a villian arc, he gets tired of MC cucking him and sick of all the girls not actually being interested in him, so in a fit of rage he attempts to attack MC, its a weak attempt as MC has the combat experience and Omar just sorta flails around haphazardly with a knife or something, we easily overpower him and have to choice to tell him to leave and never return or to kill him. Perhaps this could be beefed up with Omar becoming abusive towards the women of his household, thus giving the players a want to pursue the kill route possibly. After that, the women of his household can join ours.
See now this would be an interesting story, I'm all for it. And the lack of stuff like this is exactly why I find his story threads so boring. He's just there, a doormat, a wet mop.

Though I'd have to critique your suggestion in that such a thread would need a suitable trade-off to be engaging - you say "beefed up with becoming abusive towards the women", though I'm certain killing him would already be the default position of most players in that scenario. So if anything, there'd need to be a trade off where mc stands to gain something by letting him go.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys, what is the name of the quite Elf girl who we save from decayed in the initial stages of the game? I played this game 2 year ago, and i'm having trouble recalling it.

Last edited:

Danzeluss

Sep 22, 2023
Hi all,
I am the only one who can't call Shani in the living room ? I only have the option with Kateryna... And I can't go further in the game.
Did I miss something?

Thanks for your help

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
He is a money man and smart, he won't attack directly.

Bribes palace servants for info to where will MC go and leaks it to raiders or decayed or other stalkers.
Pays someone to fuck with the car so it will break down in the middle of the desert.
Pays thugs to kidnap Emilia's family members or fake some family members and coerce Emilia to poison MC.

Aug 4, 2024
He is a money man and smart, he won't attack directly.

Bribes palace servants for info to where will MC go and leaks it to raiders or decayed or other stalkers.
Pays someone to fuck with the car so it will break down in the middle of the desert.
Pays thugs to kidnap Emilia's family members or fake some family members and coerce Emilia to poison MC.
Now thats some interesting creative stuff i'd like to see.
MC finally being forced out of his easy life comfort zone and get some challenge

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes