GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Like last week where Me and my friends were wondering why our dogs were that strange.... till we found out that one of the open Beer bottles spilled it s content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I hate wasting alcohol, but the movements and faces on the characters in that image... I couldn't help it. :LOL:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Dev log 11.08.2024

Another week of previews! The first two previews are from the new mission, with the team having reached their destination, and the other three being reworked ones, in case you remember that first time Kyra went to claim her base back.

I think it might not be bad to show the list of things that are planned for the 0.17 update aside from the new content, from the last real batch of necessary reworks to new repeatable scenarios. These reworks are the last ones I feel are necessary to bring everything up to a base level of quality. Most of them are 3 years old at this point and my skills back then were basic let's say.

This will also give me the chance to add repeatables that I always wanted to see in the free roam and expand those scenes in a couple of places that it's needed, for example replacing that black screen towards the end of the first Raiders scene which basically cuts to a simple "and then they had sex" with an actual scene. (It was requested a lot over the years. I am sorry to those souls out there and you will finally be at peace.)

Lots of work ahead, but I am aiming for Q4 to get everything done to coincide with the hopeful Steam release! Everything is possible with a little overtime. Thank you as always for your patience and support!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 20%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 0%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 0%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 0%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 0%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 0%

View attachment 3921642 View attachment 3921643 View attachment 3921644 View attachment 3921645 1 View attachment 3921646
Praise be, with the lack of Kyra and her Raider sister I was seriously contemplating dropping my Sub this month. Now there is some light at the end of the tunnel for my favorite girls. ;) I thought I was out and they pulled me back in!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm not against remaking the first chapters, but older players will lose the nostalgic emotions if they want to replay from the beginning.
I'm looking forward to a full replay with the revised scenes.

The initial fight with the raiders, the 3sum with the raider sisters and the Shani seduction of the Queen will be highlights, for sure, but there is so much more to look forward to with a 'remastered' Desert Stalker full run through!

Admittedly - Desert Stalker Does make me nostalgic for another viewing of Mad Max 2!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Dev log 11.08.2024

Another week of previews! The first two previews are from the new mission, with the team having reached their destination, and the other three being reworked ones, in case you remember that first time Kyra went to claim her base back.

I think it might not be bad to show the list of things that are planned for the 0.17 update aside from the new content, from the last real batch of necessary reworks to new repeatable scenarios. These reworks are the last ones I feel are necessary to bring everything up to a base level of quality. Most of them are 3 years old at this point and my skills back then were basic let's say.

This will also give me the chance to add repeatables that I always wanted to see in the free roam and expand those scenes in a couple of places that it's needed, for example replacing that black screen towards the end of the first Raiders scene which basically cuts to a simple "and then they had sex" with an actual scene. (It was requested a lot over the years. I am sorry to those souls out there and you will finally be at peace.)

Lots of work ahead, but I am aiming for Q4 to get everything done to coincide with the hopeful Steam release! Everything is possible with a little overtime. Thank you as always for your patience and support!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 20%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 0%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 0%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 0%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 0%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 0%

View attachment 3921642 View attachment 3921643 View attachment 3921644 View attachment 3921645 1 View attachment 3921646
SO, a lot to unpack here.
Not only is the Dev improving the quality of previous scenes in the early game, he´s also adding content to those scenes? I´m so very, very happy to read this. The scene with Kyra and her sister actually getting reworked and finally letting her see the sex with Kyra has been long overdue, if I may say so myself. It always struck me as weird that when the MC is having sex with Kyra, the scene would just cut suddenly instead of letting us see the finishing.

On top of all this, he´s also adding repeatables and improving existing ones?

I´m so going to play this from the start...again.
Will we get our first scene with Ivy in this next update? Or with Pepper? So many "pussybilities".

The downside is that all of this sounds like it´s a lot of work, so the update might take a bit longer than people might be expecting, but it looks really promising.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes