MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I find it odd that this title wasn't reposed on the latest updates page, when it changed from version 16B (beta) to 16C (complete).

Regards.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm curious as to why when I click the living room that some of the girls aren't available to interact with. Such as Fairy and Kateryna. Sometimes not even Shani can be interacted with. Does it have to do with some of the storylines? I also noticed that Fairy's storyline can't be continued with only 1 of 3 events that can happen. I hope in the next update that her storyline gets expanded. I hope there will be actual penetration sex scenes with Emilia. As far as I know she only gives the MC a BJ in the dining room and the servants quarters can't even be accessed. Which is kind of odd considering this game has been out for quite awhile.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm curious as to why when I click the living room that some of the girls aren't available to interact with. Such as Fairy and Kateryna. Sometimes not even Shani can be interacted with. Does it have to do with some of the storylines? I also noticed that Fairy's storyline can't be continued with only 1 of 3 events that can happen. I hope in the next update that her storyline gets expanded. I hope there will be actual penetration sex scenes with Emilia. As far as I know she only gives the MC a BJ in the dining room and the servants quarters can't even be accessed. Which is kind of odd considering this game has been out for quite awhile.
they are still WIP as for the Moment but are planned (just don't ask me when, it hasn't been revealed yet, shani got and update in her livingroom scene (with Kateryna) )

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
they are still WIP as for the Moment but are planned (just don't ask me when, it hasn't been revealed yet, shani got and update in her livingroom scene (with Kateryna) )
I jumped the gun a bit about Kateryna's scene in the living room. I hope with the next update or at least in the next few updates the MC gets to visit the servants' quarters to have "fun" with them. I just want to see the MC having fun with Rahbia at her house under her husband's nose. Maybe a 3some with the MC, Zarha and Rahbia. Or even the MC, Rahbia and Nadia. There are a lot of possibilities for 3somes that involve the MC.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
How far along does everyone think we are? How many episodes are we expecting?
The story's premise and lore is deep enough that, like Star Trek, it can go on forever.

The main arc is, in my opinion, the brewing conflict between Zeta and the Decayed.

If the devs would purely focus on that, and not on any further character developement nor on any lewd scenes, then I still think it needs a minimum of 6 updates or so.

But it's clear that the devs won't purely focus on the Zeta vs Decayed arc. Shani still needs to be further developed, with a few more solo missions. The relationship between Zaton and the Queen (and Shani) needs to reach a conclusion. The entire storylines of the Mutants, the Raiders and Ivy are quite open-ended but still need to be somewhat further developed, which also ties in with the Zeta vs. Decayed storyline.

All in all, I think we are not even half-way.

But like I said, it could go on forever, even beyond the Zeta - Decayed war, as a kind of "Season 2". For example, Zeta might be destroyed and Zaton and his family need to escape, either to the icy north or to the tropical south, where new strange empires may have arisen.

Or Zeta might win and Zaton may be sent by the Queen to make further conquests, for example into the Middle East, while taking advantage of technology liberated from the Decayed, trying to conquer the oil wells.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Considering that lately the vast majority of new games out are pure garbage, i can't see it surpassed any time soon.
That's true. I've played quite a few games over the last few years and 90% of them are a complete waste of time. Most of them have a simp MC that acts like a 10 year old seeing tits for the first time acting like a complete moron. This game seems to have actual depth to the storyline. I like sex in adult games, but when they jump right to them in the first 2 minutes with no build-up it's annoying tbh.

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone encounter a bug when playing the compressed version on Joiplay. I start a new playthrough and there's some bug on the tutorial part of the scene.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Any one else encountering problems launching DesertStalker.exe?
double click it does something because it creates log.txt but after that, nothing. Had the same problem with v0.16b
the last this worked was 16beta. Also tried running as administrator, didn't work either.
contents of log.txt file:

Thu Aug 8 17:06:25 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.12s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.98s
Loading error handling took 0.45s
Loading script took 11.58s

I don't think it's my anti-virus because it allowed it
1723164257657.png

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020
Might help if you explain what bug you're getting.
This is one of them, after this error there's a few more like this if I hit ignore.
Also I use Joiplay Ren'py plugin 8.1.1 and while my Joiplay is not the most updated, it's one version before the latest update.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 1733, in script
  File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 69, in per_interact
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 615, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1493, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1394, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1045, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 741, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2211, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2733, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 6 more times]
  File "renpy/display\displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2733, in <lambda>

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is one of them, after this error there's a few more like this if I hit ignore.
Also I use Joiplay Ren'py plugin 8.1.1 and while my Joiplay is not the most updated, it's one version before the latest update.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 615, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1493, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1394, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1045, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 741, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2211, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2733, in interact_core
  [Previous line repeated 6 more times]
  File "renpy/display\displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2733, in <lambda>
The problem could be that the Ren'Py plugin you're using is for 8.1.1, while the game is built on Ren'Py 7.5.3.

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes