xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I started a day one playthrough and came upon my favorite girl Asani.
After visiting her twice, I cant see any other interaction with her.
Did the Dev just lose interest in her storyline or something,
since I would really like to see much much more of her.
Edit, I guess I should say my favorite after Shani...maybe it's those eyes and respective bodies that remind me of somebody that I used to know.
Keep playing the open world and you have 2 hot visits to Asani ;)

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I started a day one playthrough and came upon my favorite girl Asani.
After visiting her twice, I cant see any other interaction with her.
Did the Dev just lose interest in her storyline or something,
since I would really like to see much much more of her.
Edit, I guess I should say my favorite after Shani...maybe it's those eyes and respective bodies that remind me of somebody that I used to know.
Asani's a side girl, so there's probably not going to be too much content with her over all by comparison. The second visit was only just added in 0.14 so that's it for her at the moment.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's been awhile since I played this game. Is this the one where the MC has the twin daughters? Or I could be thinking of another game where they have to hide in an underground bunker and the MC has his own secret bunker to store stuff he finds. Now I can't remember if this is the same one, I played awhile back, or if this is a completely different game.
You're thinking of hot sands of Antarctica. Mc has 2 daughters here but they're not twins.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Asani's a side girl, so there's probably not going to be too much content with her over all by comparison. The second visit was only just added in 0.14 so that's it for her at the moment.
Ah yes a side chick...eerr character.
Well I would have written her in for a larger role had it been up to me.
I can leave the game, infuse some water, come back and just enjoy Asani's natural form.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Actually, as much as I looove her I think she remains potentially dangerous and I wouldn't let her alone with a girl clearly favored (more than her at least) by the mc.
But I think it's one of her charms, she needs to be tamed.
The MC isn´t in the settlement all the time, so she has had opportunities to do something to her. But I don´t think she needs any special attention in that regard, and there´s always her sister to keep her straight.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
MC wife skin
Mb MC wife + morphs?
Queen's Guard

Last edited:

Danifirecat

Jul 9, 2024
to be real that game is mre then just have fun whit a harem it is a full hardcore story game whit planty almost to much to do and more then planty of horror for my taste and i f*king love this game allready 10/10 and i´m still not done playing it

Amogotan

Jul 20, 2023
fk this game....how dare people create an awesome story, vast array of characters, and great world building in an adult game. They ruined my comfortably low standards and ability to enjoy subpar 18+ games. How can I pick up other games and not have higher standards? This game has ruined me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I have a vague memory of mentions that earlier scenes would be reworked in the next major release. Is that true? I haven't gone through this one since v14 so I'm trying to decide if I wanna wait till v17 to start from the beginning or just go with v16. I do like to have a good amount of content to work through when I replay. I did a quick search through this thread to find if I'm just misremembering a rework being mentioned but I could have missed it

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have a vague memory of mentions that earlier scenes would be reworked in the next major release. Is that true? I haven't gone through this one since v14 so I'm trying to decide if I wanna wait till v17 to start from the beginning or just go with v16. I do like to have a good amount of content to work through when I replay. I did a quick search through this thread to find if I'm just misremembering a rework being mentioned but I could have missed it
I recomend waiting till 17.x the reworked renders are inserted and totally worth it, although not accesible for whatever reason through the game

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes