GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well shit. I didn't know it was still that far off. Thanks for the info bud.
Yeah, it's usually every 3-4 months and the public release was on 28 June.

Not sure if you're on the DS discord, but I make these every update. They randomly roll when someone uses the !when command:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, it's usually every 3-4 months and the public release was on 28 June.

Not sure if you're on the DS discord, but I make these every update. They randomly roll when someone uses the !when command:
Tbh, I almost never get tired of seeing Zahra in her new outfits....she looks sexy ASF in whatever she wears lmao :sneaky:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, sometimes so immersive that I shit my pants.
I remember that scene, that was actually a pretty enthralling experience I have to say....

Guessing its moments like that as to why DS rightfully earns the 'Horror' tag as well :eek: :sneaky:

1722976856650.png

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
most immersive part
Bro, Shani's adventure in the zone was actually pretty cool. We got to see a whole other part of the DS post-apocalyptic society.. and it had a lot of otherworldly charms to it...like that one scene in the zone where you stumble across that lady waiting for her husband and outside of her house, you see that huge tree and questioning if everything around Shani was real or not some pretty bizarre stuff.... :sneaky:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Also there's that weird Casanova guy...

I wonder if there would be an option to fuck the one-armed girl raider with him. He could at least give her cunnilingus while Zaton does other things.
Oh yeah that guy love knows no bounds with him lmao, in more ways than one as we can see what ended up happening to him

Yeah I personally wouldn't mind a scene like that, probably for the "hardcore" types it would appeal to the most methinks :sneaky:

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Oh yeah that guy love knows no bounds with him lmao, in more ways than one as we can see what ended up happening to him

Yeah I personally wouldn't mind a scene like that, probably for the "hardcore" types it would appeal to the most methinks :sneaky:
well at least he could just watch and comment, hahaha, I don't see anything wrong with that. The girl's still attractive

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I started a day one playthrough and came upon my favorite girl Asani.
After visiting her twice, I cant see any other interaction with her.
Did the Dev just lose interest in her storyline or something,
since I would really like to see much much more of her.
Edit, I guess I should say my favorite after Shani...maybe it's those eyes and respective bodies that remind me of somebody that I used to know.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 599 Votes