Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
To prey on increasingly empovered people and cash sweet money for the elites who actually decide how society must work. That's what capitalism is about.

Counterquestion. If capitalism works so well why do you work more hours than your parents did at your age for a shittier job and you can efford less with more debts?
its the rule of the universe , by the wisdom of god , everything goes from order to disorder like the law of thermodynamics , i believe there is a mysterious force that unifies everything , and by times passing everything gets to be shittier and shitter untill there will be a great disorder that will then again bring order from the chaos , such is the will of god. so it doesnt matter communism or capitalism or whatever...

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Are you perhaps under the impression that in our parents time, we were not capitalist? That is a fascinating insinuation.
We were capitalists closer to a mass destruction war that basically reset previous economy balance. Optimal conditions for growth. But capitalisms is akin to a virus. The more time passes the more the host is consumed and short of resources and the virus keep spreading and invading any fresh cell it can find until the host dies.

Reactions: TigerWolfe
Jun 6, 2024
To prey on increasingly empovered people and cash sweet money for the elites who actually decide how society must work. That's what capitalism is about.

Counterquestion. If capitalism works so well why do you work more hours than your parents did at your age for a shittier job and you can efford less with more debts?
Ha! He thinks I work!

I put in 20 hours a month, at most. Half of that time is spent with my accountant going over the books to make sure my employees aren't skimming too much off the top.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ha! He thinks I work!

I put in 20 hours a month, at most. Half of that time is spent with my accountant going over the books to make sure my employees aren't skimming too much off the top.
So you are one of the small fish predators that has it good unless someone bigger doesn't put you out of business. Good for you. Sounds like 'Cancer is not a big deal. I don't have it'. For now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
well

well the raiders are anarchists , zaton/igor are communists , and the queen and her city an aboslute monarchy and the hive is a hivemind society...the world of desert stalker is surely diverse :KEK:
Oh shit and I fucked them all ! exept Igor, who happy shared his neese, and girlfriend, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dee_Daa
Jun 6, 2024
So you are one of the small fish predators that has it good unless someone bigger doesn't put you out of business. Good for you. Sounds like 'Cancer is not a big deal. I don't have it'. For now.
I worked to get where I am. Not every person gets the same hand dealt. This is nature. Not all deer have good grazing grounds. Not every wolf has fat deer. Do your best & maybe you'll get lucky. Stick your hand in my pocket & you'll lose the hand.

Reactions: Maviarab

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I worked to get where I am. Not every person gets the same hand dealt. This is nature. Not all deer have good grazing grounds. Not every wolf has fat deer. Do your best & maybe you'll get lucky. Stick your hand in my pocket & you'll lose the hand.
Look I apreciate your filosophy, but really in a Adult Novel forum to talk about it ?
no one did lessen your merit in finding your way and wealth, and yes, it is what it is everywhere in the world you cook with water.
instead of talking about things which separate us why don't we talk about things which unify us ?

Jun 6, 2024
Look I apreciate your filosophy, but really in a Adult Novel forum to talk about it ?
no one did lessen your merit in finding your way and wealth, and yes, it is what it is everywhere in the world you cook with water.
instead of talking about things which separate us why don't we talk about things which unify us ?
I didn't start the derailment. Maybe point that out to who did.

Reactions: xapican
Jun 6, 2024
water under the bridge, nice bike btw ! custom made ?
Thanks. Not really custom. A defunct company, Saxon Motorcycles, produced a small number of choppers that looked custom off the showroom floor for 12 years before they went under. At their peak they were rolling out around 500 a year. There are maybe 2k still on the road.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018

I am pretty sure the number of hours is in fact heavily in favour of the parents.

Jun 6, 2024
xapican is right. This is too sweet of a game for us to sully this fine thread with sundry & divisive rants. There are threads for that. My apology for contributing to the trainwreck.

Reactions: HeheBwoi

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is there a netorase content in the nxt update?
Fingers crossed theres something
The only possible hint from the devlog is:

Igor repeatable visit: 0%

And we don't know if that's going to be a recycled scene (such as being able to choose Ain or Emilia to pleasure him, or the Kateryna scene... or if it's to return back to his home) or if it will be a brand new event.

• Hey there
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I mean, Igor fucked Zahra, Ain and Cat already. there must be a scene with Emilia at some point.
or Shani
If you talk about penetration, he may receive a BJ from Ain or Emilia during his first visit, and have anal sex with Ain if she's chosen to entertain Igor alone when visiting him (he mentions he knows Zaton wouldn't be okay with him doing the other hole) and can have vaginal sex with Kateryna. With Zahra it was either a titjob, if you choose her to entertain him alone, or a handjob while he sucks her tits and fingers her if paired with Ain.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes