Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Two men fight inside me when I play this game:
- Undisputable badass who moves mountains to get what he wants and has no pity for any weakling in his way
- Total puppet for the ladies in his life willing to lay down and let them walk all over him with a smile on his face

It is what it is... :geek:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Two men fight inside me when I play this game:
- Undisputable badass who moves mountains to get what he wants and has no pity for any weakling in his way
- Total puppet for the ladies in his life willing to lay down and let them walk all over him with a smile on his face

It is what it is... :geek:
Half Chad, Half Cuck.

You are...

The Chuck

AfricanWarlord

Formerly 'Dee_Daa'
Jul 21, 2021
is the 0.16 the progress of the game ? is it planned to go all the way to 1.0.0 ?because thats going to be alot of content , i dont think it will be finnished before ww3 starts or hearing from aliens

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is the 0.16 the progress of the game ? is it planned to go all the way to 1.0.0 ?because thats going to be alot of content , i dont think it will be finnished before ww3 starts or hearing from aliens
You should read into how software versioning works. Simply put, 1.0.0 could come immediately after 0.0.2, for example, if that's all the content a developer intended to include. 1.0.0 usually just means, it's complete.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You should read into how software versioning works. Simply put, 1.0.0 could come immediately after 0.0.2, for example, if that's all the content a developer intended to include. 1.0.0 usually just means, it's complete.
Just to add to this a bit, In a nutshell I think standard versioning is A.B.C where

A = Major
B = Minor
C = Patches

There are more specific criteria for each, but that's the broad view of it as I understand it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just to add to this a bit, In a nutshell I think standard versioning is A.B.C where

A = Major
B = Minor
C = Patches

There are more specific criteria for each, but that's the broad view of it as I understand it.
Yeah, with this scheme, let's say you had a mature software at version 1.24.3.

If they did a minor bug fix, it would increment to 1.24.4.

If they added a new feature, such as the ability to remember passwords in a web browser, it would increment to 1.25.0.

If they reworked the overall architecture/underlying code, which is a massive undertaking, it would increment to 2.0.0.

Since AVNs aren't as complicated, the versioning varies. For Desert Stalker, the 0 indicates it's not complete, the 16 indicates it's the 16th content release, and the c indicates it's the 3rd bug fix/patch.

Sep 7, 2018

A = Major
B = Minor
C = Patches

Exactly. Unless you're one of the 40 game studios that all have totally different versioning schemes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I like the ones with letters AND numbers. :FacePalm::LOL:

Back on topic, (but will probably be deleted anyway given my recent luck)... I tried playing this as a good faithful husband.

Lasted about 10 minutes. I tried. :LOL:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I´d love to see a lewd scene someday where one of the girls gets fucked sitting in a barstool. I love to see that type of position, and this game´s city has bars, so it´s entirely possible.
Maybe it could be more than one girl, so the MC just keeps switching between them.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Even if you sleep with other women in this game you're still a faithful husband because that's what their culture is like and Zahra straight up says it. (y)
Zahra is an ultimate wife in this culture.

She supports Zaton in whatever way he asks for/needs.

She maintains their home and ensures that there is little to no female drama to take away from his time to relax from his stalker duties and Enjoy being home.

If he wants to play with other women, she is down with not just sharing but enjoying them with him.

She is always his most trusted ally on this journey of theirs.

Their relationship is part of what makes Desert Stalker special, IMO.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Sep 7, 2018
Zahra is an ultimate wife in this culture.

She supports Zaton in whatever way he asks for/needs.

She maintains their home and ensures that there is little to no female drama to take away from his time to relax from his stalker duties and Enjoy being home.

If he wants to play with other women, she is down with not just sharing but enjoying them with him.

She is always his most trusted ally on this journey of theirs.

Their relationship is part of what makes Desert Stalker special, IMO.

Cheers!! :coffee:
She also hot. That helps. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 615 Votes