Sep 19, 2024
Well this is a fun game! Really liked the dystopian setting, and the factions that inhabit the different zones. I've been waiting for Stalker 2: Chernobyl to come out on Steam, so this game feels like a mini warm-up to it ;)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev log 22.09.2024

There isn't much news to report aside from what you've read on the Steam related post, but I've carried on with the mutants scene and want to bring the second part of it to an end soon. But as you would suspect, this part is one large piece of work.

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 55%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 90%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 100%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 100%
First Asani visit (d6b): 30%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events:
- Sparring with Shani: 60%

Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (including new ones in reworks): 5% Dev log 2209.png Dev log 2209-1.png

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Oh no....

Complete code rework: 0%

Well...saves will be probably fucked by changes in the code....

Q: Will the Steam release invalidate my current saves?
A: The Steam release presents an opportunity to upgrade our engine to the next major version (our current Ren'Py version reached end-of-life last May). This means there’s a chance players might need to start over, but we will do our best to avoid that — either through in-game compatibility or by providing an export/import function. We’ll provide more clarity as development progresses.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Either way, for me personally there's a shit ton of content that's been reworked and other side quests being added into v0.17, so I'm personally gonna replay the game just to re-experience DS from scratch so I can keep the plot and other side characters/missions top of mind to help me refresh everything that's gone on since playing v0.16

But that's just me :sneaky:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Either way, for me personally there's a shit ton of content that's been reworked and other side quests being added into v0.17, so I'm personally gonna replay the game just to re-experience DS from scratch so I can keep the plot and other side characters/missions top of mind to help me refresh everything that's gone on since playing v0.16

But that's just me :sneaky:
I've actually stopped bothering with updates until it hits Steam/is done. Be so much new content..both reworked and new new to enjoy.

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I've actually stopped bothering with updates until it hits Steam/is done. Be so much new content..both reworked and new new to enjoy.
Yeah, fair enough. To each their own after all :sneaky:

The bottom line though is that we can all agree that the improvements made to DS are actually quite impressive and would warrant a re-run of the game if not in the short term, at-least in the long term when the game nears or is close to completion as possible.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
What do you mean by that?
Part of the agreement with Steam is you can't distribute the product for free elsewhere. So there will be no more public releases. This is why Ravager Chapter IV+ isn't part of the public release. This is why every other game that is going on steam doesn't have a public release. So you'll have to wait for a steam release to be cracked and distributed on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Part of the agreement with Steam is you can't distribute the product for free elsewhere. So there will be no more public releases. This is why Ravager Chapter IV+ isn't part of the public release. This is why every other game that is going on steam doesn't have a public release. So you'll have to wait for a steam release to be cracked and distributed on this site.
Renpy games...a crack...do not need ;)

Reactions: sava75

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
1727039660998.png

Guys, new monthly poll is up on the DS Patreon

1727039686482.png

This was uber hard for me to pick, but I ended up going with Nadia, because ever since the time she rode Zaton's cock in her home under the nose of Omar and Rabiah, I was like this slutty ho is one cumslut whore that deserves all the dicking down she can get lmao

Reactions: CHEpachilo
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes