Rivenss

Oct 5, 2018
is there any option for the game to be completely translated into English?
because after downloading it is partially translated

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Since Silentce is finished on Anera the Demon tower. Hope he comeback and translate this game too. I will wait for another 2 years
So the game isnt translated yet, so play this version or hope for a translation by hero Silentce.... Waiting 2 years over playing mtl is always worth it(y)

Reactions: belovedeggs

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Since Silentce is finished on Anera the Demon tower. Hope he comeback and translate this game too. I will wait for another 2 years
Not gonna happen. I am too busy with IRL stuff. I didn't even have time to proof read Anera and I was not happy with it. released it as is since it was basically done but a lot of typos and some parts that didn't get translated that I need to fix if I ever get time to. I won't be translating this or probably anything going forward. I am effectively retired unless I see something I really like or at some point find myself with too much time on my hands.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Can anyone give me a link to translation tutorial in this site? Where to find the part to translate and what is the best translator program(preferably android app) and how to efficiently translate without making the result as bad or worse than mtl?

I wanna try to translate this if it is not too hard.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes