Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yea that feels like some 2 IQ writing.

"Well you fucked this one girl you just met so we must get together again"

I mean what is this...
It's not "I fucked this girl so I'll fuck you too." It's not a sex or no sex choice, Debby's name in the relations menu is yellow not white. It's a relationship or no relationship choice.
So it's "I'm literally still in love with Lisa so if I'm going to enter a relationship with Debby behind my fiance's backs then I'm not going to turn down the girl I love."
MC isn't you, MC isn't even a self insert. He's a pre made character with existing opinions and characteristics and one of those is that he's in love with Lisa.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's not "I fucked this girl so I'll fuck you too." It's not a sex or no sex choice, Debby's name in the relations menu is yellow not white. It's a relationship or no relationship choice.
So it's "I'm literally still in love with Lisa so if I'm going to enter a relationship with Debby behind my fiance's backs then I'm not going to turn down the girl I love."
MC isn't you, MC isn't even a self insert. He's a pre made character with existing opinions and characteristics and one of those is that he's in love with Lisa.
Then that overview needs to be changed to remove all the "You's" in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AryanKarthick

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So...what purpose does being the "ELDEST TENANT" serve?
Why not "Neighbor with the bluest eyes" or "Largest person wearing green socks"
See every time a developer has to change the title due to Patreon restrictions, THAT is the only thing that comes to their MIND apparently, LANDLADY and fcking TENANT, WHO would this TENANT that was living there years earlier be, and how would they be able to pay RENT to this fcking LANDLADY as a child anyway?
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, they worked in a SWEATSHOP didn't they, a little forced child labor to pay the rent?
The easy route is ALWAYS the one that causes SO many issues with dialog.
Removing names in the source code and replacing them with the most generic, basic thing they can think of makes the characters sound retarded when reading that dialogue, like drooling, stuttering, dragging a club foot sort of visualization.
"Hellooooo LANDLADY, where is ELDEST TENANT?"
"I think I saw her playing with THIRD YOUNGEST TENANT earlier, but SECOND ELDEST TENANT took her to SCHOOL"
"Uuuuh ok LANDLADY< say HI to LANDLADY HUSBAND when he gets back from LANDLADY SISTER'S house!"

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
See every time a developer has to change the title due to Patreon restrictions, THAT is the only thing that comes to their MIND apparently, LANDLADY and fcking TENANT, WHO would this TENANT that was living there years earlier be, and how would they be able to pay RENT to this fcking LANDLADY as a child anyway?
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, they worked in a SWEATSHOP didn't they, a little forced child labor to pay the rent?
Removing names in the source code and replacing them with the most generic, basic thing they can think of makes the characters sound retarded when reading that dialogue, like drooling, stuttering, dragging a club foot sort of visualization.
"I think I saw her playing with THIRD YOUNGEST TENANT earlier, but SECOND ELDEST TENANT took her to SCHOOL"
"Uuuuh ok LANDLADY< say HI to LANDLADY HUSBAND when he gets back from LANDLADY SISTER'S house!"
fetchimage.jpg
Here! https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-ep-1-v2-kkpotato.99976/post-9012594
This might be helpful. Perhaps the dev thought that no one would play his game without the patch.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Man I really hate fake choices. Why is there a choice to reject Lisa if it's just ignored? Like some people said before I think it's kind of stupid that if you fuck Debby, you can't reject Lisa. I never liked the idea of tying 2 girls together in these games but whatever. The main thing is if I can't reject Lisa in that situation then why is there an option to do that? That's just annoying.

But other than this, it's pretty fun game.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Man I really hate fake choices. Why is there a choice to reject Lisa if it's just ignored? Like some people said before I think it's kind of stupid that if you fuck Debby, you can't reject Lisa. I never liked the idea of tying 2 girls together in these games but whatever. The main thing is if I can't reject Lisa in that situation then why is there an option to do that? That's just annoying.

But other than this, it's pretty fun game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-ep-1-v2-kkpotato.99976/post-9705530
This post explains it better. To be honest, I am a bit surprised about so many people talking about Lisa's choice now. It was in the last update. I don't remember anyone complaining about it then.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Honestly like this game but the whole racist/Debby thing made me really uncomfortable this update. I get what the dev was trying to do, but as a POC myself I hate it when the colour of someone's skin becomes a major focus as it feels like the character becomes a derivative of their race.

An example of this is Debbie herself: Before the update she was this hot chick and bestfriends with Leyla. Now she's the hot BLACK chick who has the streotypical "I came from the hood and need a white saviour to rescue me" storyline.

Honestly the entire thing was cringey af and shouldn't have been a focus at all. This isn't even mentioning the whole Samir stuff and how we've just learnt that in this somewhat futuristic world slavery basically ended only 40 years ago and rich white people still find black people to be beneath them.

I know most people will probably ignore this but I felt like it stuck out a lot. Would much have preferred Debby just having a normal background without her race now being her largest character trait.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Honestly like this game but the whole racist/Debby thing made me really uncomfortable this update. I get what the dev was trying to do, but as a POC myself I hate it when the colour of someone's skin becomes a major focus as it feels like the character becomes a derivative of their race.

An example of this is Debbie herself: Before the update she was this hot chick and bestfriends with Leyla. Now she's the hot BLACK chick who has the streotypical "I came from the hood and need a white saviour to rescue me" storyline.

Honestly the entire thing was cringey af and shouldn't have been a focus at all. This isn't even mentioning the whole Samir stuff and how we've just learnt that in this somewhat futuristic world slavery basically ended only 40 years ago and rich white people still find black people to be beneath them.

I know most people will probably ignore this but I felt like it stuck out a lot. Would much have preferred Debby just having a normal background without her race now being her largest character trait.
The 'racism' stuff you talk about were in the previous update. I know that this stuff is sensitive, so I kept focus on them as low as possible. I did ask many people if these stuff present are too much/cringey or they can be uncomfortable. But none of them complained about it. I am sorry if it was too much for you. But there is a reason why I have written that there are dark elements present in the game. Aside from Racism, you will also see Nepotism, discrimination based on family background, inequality, etc.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
question, does any1 have a full save or know how to unlock the gallery? missing 2 scenes
You are not missing any scene. The two scenes that you talk about are Hardcore mode scenes. You need to click on hardcore mode on from the gallery to view them.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
honestly I know that tenant and landlord are just stand ins for son and mother but it just feels so weird

"my long lost tenant"

"They are like roomate to me"

it's kinda rofl

worst case just use something like godmother and say that she swore the MC parents she would care for him or something similar, would make it less awkward

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
honestly I know that tenant and landlord are just stand ins for son and mother but it just feels so weird

"my long lost tenant"

worst case just use something like godmother and say that she swore the MC parents she would care for him or something similar, would make it less awkward
OMG! Why do you think the incest patch exists?
https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-ep-1-v2-kkpotato.99976/post-9012594
Cmon guys, this is just hilarious :KEK:
People complaining about landlady in the f95zone where the incest patch already exists.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
that was just a fed-up rant at how developers, in general, could be a tad more creative when choosing a generic title.
For me it's more like signal that there should be patch somewhere, you immediately realize that it's not how it supposed to be, one game was more creative and I didn't realize that it's not how the author intended the relationships to be for like half of the game. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: belovedeggs

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

"my long lost tenant"

"They are like roomate to me"

it's kinda rofl

Oh I GET it, I know the reason FOR the change, there is an incest patch located on the main easy enough, that was just a fed-up rant at how developers, in general, could be a tad more creative when choosing a generic title.
the patched version is almost always how the game is meant to be played, unless its a situation where its fanmade

so there is no point in making a non-patched iterative when the developer does not intend for people to play it without the patch
if they did, then theres some games that do put in more creative dialogue changes

Being creative with the non-patched dialogue is a waste of time if its not intended to be played unpatched, that's dev time that could be used to further develop the progress of the game, and we all know how pissy people can get if the game's development is slower than they want it to be

Using generic titles also makes it really easy to patch, since you just replace the base words
At this point tenant, roommate and landlady are just used as meme placeholders, its not supposed to make sense when its not intended to, so that people know they need the patch lol, as Raoddik said

Its really just logistics, devs dont work for charity, they need to make a living to support themselves to make the game, and because incest sells to these degenerates (hi guys, totally not included in this group :BootyTime:) they need to do these workarounds, since patreon is the most mainstream funding platform

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
>Plays incest game without incest patch
>Complains it makes no sense.
That's like pooping on your carpet and then complaining that there's poop on your carpet. Game was intended to be played with a patch then it isn't gonna make much sense without a patch. Making it make even less sense than it would otherwise is a good way to make sure that nobody is skipping out on using the incest patch.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-ep-1-v2-kkpotato.99976/post-9705530
This post explains it better. To be honest, I am a bit surprised about so many people talking about Lisa's choice now. It was in the last update. I don't remember anyone complaining about it then.
Hey man, just come by to say I like the devs comment you wrote in-game, that's one of your game's flair/appeal. When I got the "you are not chad enough to pick this option" (paraphrase) comment, it got me. It was funny.

Don't tone that down.

Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes