Collection Video Desire Reality collection [2023-01-21] [DesireReality]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
did he give a reason or he just dipped?
'(A bit of a long post to talk about monthly billing being stopped, and the new directions I will give to my 3D works.)

Hello everyone!

As you've probably seen in an earlier message, I am now in the situation of having to verify my identity on Patreon.

I do not plan on doing it so this account is living on borrowed time, and payouts will probably be blocked at some point to enforce verification.

For this reason, I am stopping monthly billings from now on, and until further notice. I do not want you to pay your hard earned money with the intent of supporting me, for it to be blocked on Patreon's wallet (they should disable patrons' payments to unverified creators, instead of preventing unverified creators from cashing out, but you know, that'd be less money for them). In the unlikely event that this verification process gets cancelled, I will re-activate billing, but I wouldn't bet on this at all.

Amazingly enough, there is no way to disable billing for more than a month: I'll need to do it manually every month, and as such, there is a risk for me to forget at some point. If you want to be 100% sure about not paying, make sure to unsubscribe. Just keep in mind this means you lose access to the content. It also appears to be impossible to become a Patron of a paused account, so there would be no way to come back unless I stop billing.

As you can probably guess, this means this whole activity is becoming much less financially sustainable for me. As a result, I will not have nearly as much time to work on new content for this Patreon, and I will prioritize working on personal ideas rather than poll results. It also means that my commission prices will climb up, since I used to account for the Patreon revenues to give smaller quotes to clients for commissions. In particular, I think animation commissions will be pretty much unaffordable for anyone who doesn't happen to own a hedge fund or two.

Working on kinky 3D content being something I like a lot, I will definitely be thinking of solutions to create a new system that works better for everyone. I will be moving away from Patreon, and I will also see about creating a new Twitter account to start fresh, with a different way of working, and hopefully a higher quality for my content. Not having to keep a schedule to release content is going to be a nice opportunity to learn new techniques and step up this whole 3D game :)

In the meantime, I will keep posting here the HQ versions of the various works I do publish.

Stay safe, and thanks to all of you for all your support.

DR'

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i had a quick look, its got 5 or i guess 4 + yourself, 100% seeds, so it doesnt look "dying" to me.

captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
I scoured the thread and didn't see this in any of the links that are still up so, sorry if I missed it but, I only see part 2.

This may be the best quality anyway but, if anyone has this 4k 60fps and can post, you'd be a real choom.
I found part 1 in kemono here is catbox link. Update in the OP.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote