3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kmotr

Mar 31, 2017
Thank you I have managed to get as far as you have mentioned but i has been a week nothing seems to be happening. Could you give a few more hints.
If you feel like you are at the end of your rope, alcohol might be your friend. Try to hit a bar. *hint*

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi all
The new version 0.3 of the game is available and please find machine translated English version and torrent link attached.

regards

Reactions: Dflik

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Mods can you maybe remove the Abandoned tag from this one ?

Also apparently this is the blog of the developer :

Can someone who speaks russian please translate the latest post from 7th February ?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Not sure if it is just me but the game crashes a lot. This means I started saving very frequently. Well, considering the save/load section is in Russian... well I saved when I meant to load a few times and now I either need to start from scratch or give it up for a while (because I don't imagine I had a lot of content left to see). But that is just my precursor rant to the real point of this post.

Attached is a replacement gameAwesomium.html file. It goes in the assets/standalone folder. The only difference with my file versus the one in the game version is I tracked down the text that showed up in the save dialog and replaced the Russian with the words: Save, Load, and Restart Game. (Apparently html files are not allowed for attaching, so it is embedded in a zip file. Since I had to do that I included the 2 directory folders as well for convenience)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

English interface and machine translated text. Also:
- Added autosave function.
- Lightly changed the program code.
- And more other little things...
Enjoy it!
Not tested yet(!
Does this mean I can remove the abandoned prefix?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Oh this one slipped under my radar somehow. Nice, and thanks for uploading and updating. Lets molest some crustaceans! ;-D

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Did the Volokhov story break with the changed code keep getting location not found error when i try to visit.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Can someone who speaks russian please translate the latest post from 7th February ?
DeepL translation: I understood everything, engrish has reasons to be worried :LOL:

Thursday, 7 February 2019
Development news

I thought I'd share what's in store for us in the next version. (Not without the help of Grey_Rus:)) So, what will happen exactly:
The GG will be able to earn not just a 4-digit sum as usual, but six times.
Aunt Elia will no longer be a ghost in her home.
The massage salon will receive expansion of events.
On trifles: added new characters, locations, etc... I will not describe them, because the events with them are still a little bit.

On those parts:
The code contained locations of several hundred pages each, with dozens of videos. I cut and ordered it. The grey screen should now be seldom flung out. I didn't get it often enough, so I can't make a conclusion.
Added autosave after sleep. So no data loss will occur.

I will not write the release date. But I assure you that at any opportunity I am engaged in the game. Thanks again to those who trusted me and supported me!

Reactions: Dongness

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry for this, but as I sayd "Not tested yet". I'l try to respond bugs quickly.
FIX
Thanks! This file fixed another error I just encountered, where the game would crash when trying to play a clip and then starting in the default QSP GUI instead of the custom one.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes