3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
i can't find the second girl in Florianas "hint" list. To get access to her, you have get all "normal" girls from that brothel, but this one ist just not there.
Edit: when you go into cherrys room, only mia is there
I downloaded the 0.30, and copyed my saves into the folder that makes, then moved the saves back to the 0.31 folder after I was done.
Ther where also one girl you had to hook up with on your laptop after 10 in the morning.

Not sure this was a totally unnecessary and backwards way to get it done, but it is how I solved it :)
Edit:-----------------------
I also have a question: I cant seem get the "Red text" for end of content for the aunt.....Any hints/tricks there?

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
I downloaded the 0.30, and copyed my saves into the folder that makes, then moved the saves back to the 0.31 folder after I was done.
Ther where also one girl you had to hook up with on your laptop after 10 in the morning.

Not sure this was a totally unnecessary and backwards way to get it done, but it is how I solved it :)
I also have a question: I cant seem get the "Red text" for end of content for the aunt.....Any hints/tricks there?
Where are the save files located?

I already got every other girls from the list, that includes the park date

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
any1 have a walkthrough im stuck after finish kissing mother event
Depends on which one... the first one or the one after the movie night with groping action. In the case of the latter you have reached the end of her content in this build. If the first one, check the hints. I think it was something about peeking a lot under the shower and kissing her as often as possible.
A lot hangs on the MC talking to Volokhov, the Mafia guy and getting the Job with Vin Diesel. You need to do that job until you go from "Warm hearted" to "Normal" and the "Callous" to be able to progress most of the story lines.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

What was your last action with her?

Reactions: Recovery
Aug 13, 2017
Where are the save files located?

I already got every other girls from the list, that includes the park date
You will find the saves in folder: Documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator.
If you have several QSP games it can be a little pain to find the right one, look at date and time of the files to find the right folder.

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
Hi all someone can tell me how to progress in this part, and find the second prostitute to acces s florinda?

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
is there any other scenes with Marina apart from the kiss and trying to touch her leg on the sofa. spoken to the Nun but cant seem to progress with marina

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes