2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this focus bullshit is game delete worthy..i've played that silly focus game 5 times now and still the guy cant wank in the tub?...MC does not deserve sex..and should probably jump off a building...anyone have a focus cheat?..its either that or trash this joke off my HD..
got the focus up..alas..this game isnt worth HD space...sorry..its looks nice..the animations are nice..but the game is sleep inducing...so i shall leave this thead..have fun kids

Last edited:

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
So uh, stuck in a loop here of just saying hi to the sister and eating breakfast with mom. Anyone know whats going on? Idk what to do next

Raj_vjfan

Jul 6, 2019
At the moment no one wants to make the version for Android, or maybe it is not compatible with mini-games that it contains, I do not know, it is the only project in Ren-py that does not port for Android
But older version v 0.41 came in Android port.(apkgamers.org) that's y asked.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Desired Love [v0.04.2] [VEGA Studio] - Original Size: 871.77MB

Download Win (111.5MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Desired Love [v0.04.2] [VEGA Studio] - Original Size: 871.77MB

Download Win (111.5MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Don't get me started about that game :LOL: I'm not saying it's a bad game just rather frustrating.
A wife and and Mother now changed to (landLandy) now is the only game i ever played where it actually made me so tired i fell a sleep while playing it.. That never happenend before. :unsure:

Maybe it was dreaded teasing and blue balls in every single chapter eventually that part killed the game for me.. I dont even know why patreon would even consider blocking this game since it contained 0 sexual acts.. It was the most prude game i ever played..

Reactions: HHUUKK and Mormont

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
this focus bullshit is game delete worthy..i've played that silly focus game 5 times now and still the guy cant wank in the tub?...MC does not deserve sex..and should probably jump off a building...anyone have a focus cheat?..its either that or trash this joke off my HD..
got the focus up..alas..this game isnt worth HD space...sorry..its looks nice..the animations are nice..but the game is sleep inducing...so i shall leave this thead..have fun kids
There is a "focus" game? lol. I didn't even know. I get the text with the can't focus, but anything before that give no indication what so ever about there is any mini game or whatever.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I need to replay this part did not even noticed their was a minigame..

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes