2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
here is a fixed incest patch. place the file patch.rpy into the game folder of your installation (works now also for save files of a vanilla game).
the file name has to be patch.rpy, so remove 325429_ from the downloaded file.

the 2nd file is for those, who want to use unren in the uncompressed version. keep this file within the game folder or your entire installation is deleted by code introduced by the dev in v0.04. it notifies you, when the game tries to terminate or delete itself. don't try to decompile it's content, it results in a corrupt file and the destructive code becomes active again.
Does this patch still works or does it need to be updated ??

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
A wife and and Mother now changed to (landLandy) now is the only game i ever played where it actually made me so tired i fell a sleep while playing it.. That never happenend before. :unsure:

Maybe it was dreaded teasing and blue balls in every single chapter eventually that part killed the game for me.. I dont even know why patreon would even consider blocking this game since it contained 0 sexual acts.. It was the most prude game i ever played..
I believe it had to do with the beach scene since the game never went into incest up until that point it was hint but nothing ever happened once that happened pull the plug yah know patreon dont do that incest crap this was a Fantastic game until people who aren't even patrons complained so much and forced the Dev to give in a bit

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
So uh, stuck in a loop here of just saying hi to the sister and eating breakfast with mom. Anyone know whats going on? Idk what to do next
My friend you are not stuck in a loop the game is bugged the fuq out dialoge is cringy MC is pathetic this game only has one good thing going for itself visuals I played this game since it was first released thru each update I've missed things and deleted because of being stuck in a loop now after a year the story finally progress and this is what the Dev came up with Dad or Step Dad whatever comes back after 10yrs and now I forced to help him :unsure: :oops: good luck DEV

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
My friend you are not stuck in a loop the game is bugged the fuq out dialoge is cringy MC is pathetic this game only has one good thing going for itself visuals I played this game since it was first released thru each update I've missed things and deleted because of being stuck in a loop now after a year the story finally progress and this is what the Dev came up with Dad or Step Dad whatever comes back after 10yrs and now I forced to help him :unsure: :oops: good luck DEV
That sucks.. i thought we got rid of him after you see him kissing another woman and then the aunt interrupt you part happens.. How is the forced part ?? i dont understand why would you even help him to begin with ??

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Should i fucking delete it then? Im not into seeing that guy bang my girls and since u say is forced... Hell no.

Can explain?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You are forced to help him at 'job' after that he promise to leave for good, nothing to do with the ladies
If it is nothing to do with the ladies then i dont really see why even help him to begin with ??

Yes but that part still illuded me ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They made some bad enemies its still their problems.. Not ours.

Unless he deliberately put all the females in danger but the way it is now by aggreeing to their terms he might actually put himself and other females in greater danger... Because the enmies they made will now come for you too since you joined them now.

Their should have been an option to opt out and not get involved with them.. its their problem they should fix it..

Yet one of the wallpapers has 3 Bank Robbers that look suspiciously female
;)

Actually the wallpapers are more exciting than the game.
:rolleyes:
The aunt and the mom together in a bathub.. yummy :LOL:

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yes but that part still illuded me ??
They made some bad enemies its still their problems.. Not ours.
What I got from it is that you have to help him because otherwise the guys that are after him will come for you, so the only way to prevent that is by helping dad. About the e-mail, I assume that since dad is a powerful man he has his ways of getting it.

Last edited:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I think i'm going to have some problems but damn, again a new version with some news renders but nothing ... maybe at the end of the years we will have something interesting in this game, so again i'm waiting next version ...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What I got from it is that you have to help him because otherwise the guys that are after him will come for you, so the only way to prevent that is by helping dad. About the e-mail, I assume that since dad is a powerful man he has his ways of getting it.
Mc still feels obligated to help him

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think i'm going to have some problems but damn, again a new version with some news renders but nothing ... maybe at the end of the years we will have something interesting in this game, so again i'm waiting next version ...
It's more down to the new reworked content the new menu and such they have had a complete overhaul. Personally, I think it will be worth the wait it's a slow burn but the Katherine scenes in this update were great.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes