2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
D

Deleted member 1326591

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/home/ff_n/ff_ktolvr_n_idle.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "script/Home/home/ff_n/ff_k/ff_k_n.rpyc", line 19, in script
File "script/Home/home/ff_n/ff_k/ff_k_n.rpyc", line 19, in script
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 164, in load_image
rv = copy_surface_unscaled(surf)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 129, in copy_surface
rv = surface_unscaled(surf.get_size(), alpha)
File "E:\central de datos\zzz\desired love\DesiredLove 0.04.2 PC\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Desired Love
Wed Jul 24 20:34:21 2019
Someone already had this problem, try opening the console and type this:
$ renpy.free_memory()

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You are forced to help him at 'job' after that he promise to leave for good, nothing to do with the ladies
Guess i missunderstood then, well good to know. Thanks
You wanted to know what the story is about and when it's there it's bad. After a few male characters shows up everyone is like "Oh my god, another men that will steal my ladies, oh no trash game.", but no there won't be any NTR, I hate NTR(No offense to NTR fans, but this game won't have any), nothing will happen to other woman. There is gonna be two different storylines, one with the Andrew/Steve and other with the women. I am not even surprised, when you don't read the text. The storyline with Andrew and Steve is highly inspired by the GTAV, even the whole city and other stuff, but there is no wonder no one notices it.
If you see someone saying there is some forced shit to help a guy and dont explain exactly what you help him, then see the change.log story with andrew steve.... You may end putting 2 and 2, you cant never be too carefull nowadays, even more when there is a lot of devs jumping that shit.

Reactions: johnson803

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Wow I cannot wait for the next mac version. This game has killer artwork. Love the story as well

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
This game,... sadly, just no.
All girls exactly the same model with different hair and clothes.

Seriously?

Reactions: HHUUKK

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Wow I cannot wait for the next mac version. This game has killer artwork. Love the story as well
You do not have to wait for a Mac version... this gets repeated a lot in the hopes that people will catch on... but you can run 99% of all PC RenPy games on your Mac with no trouble. Do a google search for RenPy SDK (software developers kit) and install it. Then download the PC version of the RenPy game you want to play, unzip it (use the Unarchiver app if it's not .zip format) and put it inside the RenPy SDK folder. Launch the SDK app and you will see the game listed, select it and then launch it as a project. That's it... enjoy the game!

Reactions: Calyps0

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Dear dev, great gring game. Tho im sure my MC must be super fit coz of all the running I do every damn day tjecking every room, and running around. no wonder he is fit.

My only complain is the mini game.
And the worst part is, you need to keep grinding it or your stat will go down..
Idk maybe some people love it, but im really bad a such things, and dont find it funny at all.
Im so bad at it i litterly had to take my cellphone out, and record and replay to get the correct answers...

At least lets have an option in the options to skip minigames

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
huh, that was not my main message. i've just decided to stop making any more ports for this game.
and that's it. let sleeping dogs lie.
Once upon a time I wanted to make an android port. But there is a constant ASCII error on my computer. As a master of this, would you let me know why?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
:unsure: don't use non-ascii characters in whatever you're doing. (y)

Reactions: Tutti Frutti
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes