2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
You do not have to wait for a Mac version... this gets repeated a lot in the hopes that people will catch on... but you can run 99% of all PC RenPy games on your Mac with no trouble. Do a google search for RenPy SDK (software developers kit) and install it. Then download the PC version of the RenPy game you want to play, unzip it (use the Unarchiver app if it's not .zip format) and put it inside the RenPy SDK folder. Launch the SDK app and you will see the game listed, select it and then launch it as a project. That's it... enjoy the game!
Call me a saddest but I will wait for the mac version. Those programs stop working with mac updates and become hasslesome. I'd rather be patient. I am excited to see what the MC is up to!! So I occasionally I ask for one (there already is one on patreon I believe), just waiting for it to be shared here. :p

Feb 18, 2018
Does anybody else's game crashes after every 5 mins on regular intervals? I am an old hand at these renpy games and been playing renpy for years now. but only this game crashes so much. I had to save after every room because it crashed so much.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
REALLY GOOD girl design! i like the sentence "your choices may or may not get you what you desire" :)
i personally am no big fan of playing a pretty, young boy. but at least he is blonde which is kinda reare nowadays to find (good) blonde guys

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The game is almost a year old and still there is no sex in it what for me is rather incomprehensible if it is supposed to be an adult game, so for this reason the game is unlikely to get on the list of my favorite games.
Although the renders look decent, the sister in my opinion should look younger because I have the impression now that she looks older than mom.
Besides, the dialogues often don't make any sense, the game doesn't have any story or content at the moment, which after almost a year is rather a shame to the developer in my opinion.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the game doesn't have any story or content at the moment, which after almost a year is rather a shame to the developer in my opinion.
Are you sure? because in this update I got 7 new scenes 1 with Julia 1 with Emily 4 with Katherine and 1 with Andrew and Steve not to mention the new emails from Amanda, it's not really lacking content well I don't think it is.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Are you sure? because in this update I got 7 new scenes 1 with Julia 1 with Emily 4 with Katherine and 1 with Andrew and Steve not to mention the new emails from Amanda, it's not really lacking content well I don't think it is.
Actually after almost a year of creating the game a few lines of dialogues are really a lot of content :oops:, not to mention that these dialogues often do not make any sense and do not result in anything that would make the story presented in the game makes any sense (for example, first in the game is the information that the father went on a business trip and during the conversation with him it turns out that MC has not seen his father 10 years - so where is any consistency and logic ?).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually after almost a year of creating the game a few lines of dialogues are really a lot of content :oops:, not to mention that these dialogues often do not make any sense and do not result in anything that would make the story presented in the game makes any sense (for example, first in the game is the information that the father went on a business trip and during the conversation with him it turns out that MC has not seen his father 10 years - so where is any consistency and logic ?).
The dialogues have a few issues but they are not too bad I've seen worse also keep in mind that this devs native language is not English so there is bound to be a few mistakes. Yes, that was the story but the MC had still not seen him in those years the business trip part was a lie it's pretty much explained in one of the new scenes.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
The Characters are really hot espcially the mother but the updates need to be quicker it takes way to long for such short scenes

Reactions: Mormont

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
VEGAStudio

First let me take the time to say, "Thank you for your game and the time you spend, not only on the game, but with us here as well".

I do have a question....When we finally get to have sex with any or all of the three of the main women, will it be set up (since it's a open ended game) that those scene will be repeatable??
Like the scenes with kitchen kissing or the bedroom foot rub.

I think if you don't plan to add massive amounts of sex scenes (which is understandable, as you want a more story focused game). Then the repeatable sex scenes with the Ladies, would kind of give us a feeling of still maintaining, not only a relationship upkeep but a sexual upkeep as well.
At least until more sexual stuff comes around for each one of them (in between storylines and arcs of course).

I think that your doing a fantastic job of the animations (even the kissing scenes, they're awesome!!) and I appreciate the more romance type of play.
The only thing for me...and it's only just my opinion....is that you could have waited for the Father/gangster scenario, until after the MC was more established with the Ladies, like after the first sex scenes with them.

It would have given the story more impact, having the MC way more invested to the women and a damn good reason why he accepts to do the job(to keep his Ladies safe) and to make his conditions that the father stays away forever to have much more meaning, after the completion of the job.

I do like what you have so far, keep up the good work....as always your awesome brother!...…………..Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
VEGAStudio

Thank you so much for your fast reply!!
I'm now getting the general idea you have got for the game, and I think it sounds fantastic so far.

The idea of separating the love romance story from the gangster part is an awesome perspective of game playing.

I'm not one for having my MC having to play a bad type of character, and prefer to play a good guy or hero type.
(I usually get into the role of my MC, Like the old TV series of Quantum Leap).
That being said, I might also just try that route too, as it kind of now have caught my attention....Lol!!

I have a couple more questions....sorry...
You said that the main women will have different endings....on that:

Will we get to have an ending where the MC will get all the main women??
(I'm guessing the side ones we'll get to have fun with, just not an ending with).

Now, I'm not talking about a harem, where all of them live together with you....but maybe that they all know of the others and are OK with it.....so like Aunty still lives at her home and only Mom and Sis (landlady and roommate, Lol!!) are the ones that live with you.

or

Will we only be allowed only one to pursue and then have to have several playthroughs to see all of it??

Again thank you so much for your reply, I'll probably will end up with more questions later, but I don't want to hog up all your time...Lol!!...……………………….Peace!!

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
VEGAStudio

Thank you so much for your fast reply!!
I'm now getting the general idea you have got for the game, and I think it sounds fantastic so far.

The idea of separating the love romance story from the gangster part is an awesome perspective of game playing.

I'm not one for having my MC having to play a bad type of character, and prefer to play a good guy or hero type.
(I usually get into the role of my MC, Like the old TV series of Quantum Leap).
That being said, I might also just try that route too, as it kind of now have caught my attention....Lol!!

I have a couple more questions....sorry...
You said that the main women will have different endings....on that:

Will we get to have an ending where the MC will get all the main women??
(I'm guessing the side ones we'll get to have fun with, just not an ending with).

Now, I'm not talking about a harem, where all of them live together with you....but maybe that they all know of the others and are OK with it.....so like Aunty still lives at her home and only Mom and Sis (landlady and roommate, Lol!!) are the ones that live with you.

or

Will we only be allowed only one to pursue and then have to have several playthroughs to see all of it??

Again thank you so much for your reply, I'll probably will end up with more questions later, but I don't want to hog up all your time...Lol!!...……………………….Peace!!
Okay I think the game is on a good way as it is okay sometimes it is little confusing because you get only the first scene with sis after you're done with all the story of mom at least I thought so because i only could progress with sis after story with mom and the mini game this is just frustrating at least for me maybe you can give the player the choice to skip it and get still the longer scenes okay that with the gangster part is kind of strange just telling my opinion I think to many choices are annoying and game destroying but there are people who like that but I don't know why because in every gameplay with to many choices there are always the same questions did I do everything right did I got all the scenes but still different ways is a good idea like the dad thing that I can say no or chose a other way to help that will give more freedom to the player but if you miss a good scene with a girl just because off decisions it will shorten the content in it because you're limiting the fun that the mc can get yeah maybe many people like story where they can play dom/sub thing or corruption or have a thousand decisions with different endings but I think a straight story is better and a mc who is more supportive with the girls and more loving more appealing and of course I am totally a harem fan because I don't like to lose any girl or have to chose between girls, but I am just greedy with it I want it all and not missing anything in the end it's your decision this is only my thoughts on it keep up the good work and the pacing is good yeah people sometimes wish to have directly sex but I like to progress the relationship to part where she chose to want it too better.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
You can progress with whichever girl you want. I don't really understand the part where you are saying you could only progress with the Emily. The minigame is just a side activity, it doesn't affect the girls nor the major scenes and progress in the game. If you do it fine and if not you won't get any less scenes compared to someone who grinded that minigame. With the thief storyline, there are gonna be decisions like heist setup and approach mostly. I also like the more slower approach where also the female wants it and you are not forcing her.
I know that you can progress with every girl for current version it was meant for future content because he asked about that and this with Emily was I could only start Emilys storyline after you had done moms storyline at least for me she was always in the kitchen but the talking doesn't start more of her story it was mostly the same response when you dont have done moms story

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes