2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
1.Emily got new scene in mc's room. It got automatically unlocked if you continued to play from save.

2.In log it says it because, you get new email almost every day and, not yet though, you will eventually meet her.

3.They weren't talking about the emails, but text messages.

4.You never got that scene with Emily, because it is a filler scene and as I said it was scene that happened before you played with her in the living room.

I hope I answered all there was.
Thanks sry I don't know why I thought emails maybe because of the question before :D.
Then I have a small follow up question to 3 Which text messages are they talking about was it in the previous version.
Thanks for your response keep up the good work, I really appreciate it when devs connect to their Community (y):)

PopeDope24

Jul 27, 2019
Tried this out because the renders were looking better than average.

Incest game? Taboo? Well the very first thing in the game is that mother and son confess their love for each other, then they spend the rest of the game holding hands and cuddling. So with the taboo off the table, it feels more like an "elderly couple simulator".

Also the hints are wrong all the time, you have to grind through several weeks until "find her at X hours in room Y" actually happens. Most of the time you just skip forward since there is nothing to do.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
i tried it, still getting the family as non family members.
The only thing I could think of you haven't delete the numbers on the patch it shows like this 325429_patch but you have to rename it to this patch and use the latest incest patch and then put it in the folder called game

Reactions: Hellas

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have to say I originally saw this game about a year ago and played it. Wasn't much to it but what I did see I liked. I like a game with a storyline and this one has it. Unfortunately up till now I hadn't found a working version of this game for android. All the versions I had always force stopped or wouldn't load at all. I just downloaded the one from zippy so hopefully I'll be able to play the game now. I love the mom she is a true milf. The sister looks a little old for her part but still not bad. I am also glad that the dev hasn't quit on this game. I prefer a slow game to an abandoned game. Keep up the good work.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Your render quality is unlike anything I've seen and your characters are beautiful.

Can you please tell me what G8F character you used for the following woman? Maybe you can send it to me in PM? Which skin texture as well? She totally captures my imagination! You did such a good job here.

att_bg_2.jpg

I would love to make fan art for your game, maybe even start a fan art thread for desired love! Thanks and take care!

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
The only thing I could think of you haven't delete the numbers on the patch it shows like this 325429_patch but you have to rename it to this patch and use the latest incest patch and then put it in the folder called game
thank you.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where do I find the gym/yoga clothes?
Where is the scene where I can give the sleeping pills?
You don't need gym/yoga clothes just go to Katherine's house. If you have the pills I'm not sure if we have given them to her yet it's been a while since I played that part try her room in the evening if not then that's an ongoing thing.

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
What you did to fix this?
exactly as the dude said. when you download the incest patch make sure to rename the file to "patch". If you have file extensions enabled on your computer, the final name of the final should read "patch.rpy". If you don't have file extensions enabled, it should just read "patch". And be sure to put the patch inside the game folder, when you download and extract the game.

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
exactly as the dude said. when you download the incest patch make sure to rename the file to "patch". If you have file extensions enabled on your computer, the final name of the final should read "patch.rpy". If you don't have file extensions enabled, it should just read "patch". And be sure to put the patch inside the game folder, when you download and extract the game.
Thanks. Any walkthrough?

M'95

May 17, 2019
Thanks. Any walkthrough?
Did you read the OP?
View attachment 327856

Overview:
Take control of a young man who struggles to find a place in the world and doesn't know what lies before him. Discover people stories around you and your inevitable consecration into a world of crime.
Build relationships with them, knowing what people do and like. Your choices may or may not get you what you desire.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-23
Release Date: 2019-07-20
Developer: VEGA Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.04.1): - - - -
Others: *
COMPRESSED - *ANDROID

Patches: *
Extras: - Fan Signature
Thanks to mikebateman for the incest patch and Tutti Frutti for the android port!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 247776 View attachment 247777 View attachment 247778 View attachment 247779 View attachment 247780 View attachment 247781 View attachment 247782 View attachment 247783 View attachment 247784 View attachment 247785 View attachment 247786

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes