4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
Kemono party got updated no wips except the mass effect one but mainly just status updates

Last edited:

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
Btw does anybody have the #75 intro animation with audio link I haven’t seen that yet and I’d really like to see it if not is fine

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
i wouldnt get your hopes up to high it is a very big thang he is working on from what i recall the animations are done he just needs to work on sound
this is why he should release another video while we wait like last time, 10 minutes this time get the hype where it needs to be his marketing has never been good which is why nyl,rig3d and hell mendezsfm will be over him he needs to learn.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
this is why he should release another video while we wait like last time, 10 minutes this time get the hype where it needs to be his marketing has never been good which is why nyl,rig3d and hell mendezsfm will be over him he needs to learn.
well he did release three animations in the time he worked on the spinoff alas the resident evil village one was meh since it was a one pose scene the excella x jill was kinda okay and the third was triss x yeneffer which was if i may say lazy try to give the patrons something after the long time
what gets on my nerves is the revamp of his style which is a slight kay in my book since he took some advice from perfectdeadbeat which lets be honest a big step that guy goes hard on his anims
i just hope that he delivers in some varity beyond corruption of the lodge and his timeline to the end of this month

Reactions: coda shades

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
well he did release three animations in the time he worked on the spinoff alas the resident evil village one was meh since it was a one pose scene the excella x jill was kinda okay and the third was triss x yeneffer which was if i may say lazy try to give the patrons something after the long time
what gets on my nerves is the revamp of his style which is a slight kay in my book since he took some advice from perfectdeadbeat which lets be honest a big step that guy goes hard on his anims
i just hope that he delivers in some varity beyond corruption of the lodge and his timeline to the end of this month
Jill x Excella was really nice in my opinion. Personnally i'm glad that he has managed to keep most of the movie's contents hidden. We have an overall idea of what is going to happen but we'll still get some surprises i bet

• Angry
Reactions: coda shades

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Jill x Excella was really nice in my opinion. Personnally i'm glad that he has managed to keep most of the movie's contents hidden. We have an overall idea of what is going to happen but we'll still get some surprises i bet
well i can only hope but there is one shine of hope even its so little since i suck up every interaction i can get my hands on
there was a patron statement that surprised desire and i hope it comes true if so we are in for a big treat

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
well i can only hope but there is one shine of hope even its so little since i suck up every interaction i can get my hands on
there was a patron statement that surprised desire and i hope it comes true if so we are in for a big treat
What was it. Sadly only one futa

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
we getting close i heard how hardcore the movie going to be its going to top the last one it seems the red head will have no mercy in the middle of it ( spoiler )

Reactions: Timendo
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes