4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 22, 2018
What happened to yiff.party?
I heard that he received a large amount of money to stop what he was doing, basically got bribed to shut down the site. Wouldn't surprise me if that was true. I'm sure Patreon was getting tired of trying all legal avenues available to them to get the site shut down, and when none of those panned out, ended up paying him to shut down the site instead.
The reason he gave was that he was just tired of running the site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I heard that he received a large amount of money to stop what he was doing, basically got bribed to shut down the site. Wouldn't surprise me if that was true. I'm sure Patreon was getting tired of trying all legal avenues available to them to get the site shut down, and when none of those panned out, ended up paying him to shut down the site instead.
The reason he gave was that he was just tired of running the site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yah he sold it because I remember jaccuzi ask for it. Smdh welp we got this place it's time to become the new yiff.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
im so sad i found out about yiff.party like 2 days before it got shut down (after apparently running for 5 years)
so much stuff i wanted from there that i havent had the time to download and then its gone sadge
at least we still have this place

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Outside of the Discord creating the new website, Kemono Party seems to be getting its shit together and trying to stabilize its servers.
Ok but it doesn't have everything like yiff nor a lot of interested investors.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
That was because there existed a superior option, but now that it is gone some people are starting to head over there since there's no alternative for the time being. Only other thing you can do is hop onto 8chan, 4chan etc type boards to find people willing to share.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
That was because there existed a superior option, but now that it is gone some people are starting to head over there since there's no alternative for the time being. Only other thing you can do is hop onto 8chan, 4chan etc type boards to find people willing to share.
Send me a 4chan link also desiresfm movie has been delayed lol.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Look into these names while we wait for new stuff there might be some gems out there but just look at these anyway. Mendezsfm, darklustsfm, rikolo, perfect deadbeatsfm, kamadevasfm,animopron, retryman,mikeymacks, sana goblin cave twink action. That's all the ones I can name right now.

Reactions: Jormungant

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
im so sad i found out about yiff.party like 2 days before it got shut down (after apparently running for 5 years)
so much stuff i wanted from there that i havent had the time to download and then its gone sadge
at least we still have this place
you are not the only one. I found them just middle of this year and just got my 10TB plug in my desktop and ready to collect stuff from it during my holiday. Then just as my holiday start, it go down.

I think it come after yiff online for awhile so people stick with yiff but the sever of Kemono is upgrade and good to go. So expecting flux of update and migrate from yiff supporter. Through it is sad as Yiff got lots of patreon super old post with alive link.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes