Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't remember any "blurring filter" ? Are you talking about the depth of field that is bad in some renders?
Well, what I meant is that while this render looks natural and has sharp details
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this other one for example looks weird, as if some watercolor or something had been slapped on top, blurrying the girls faces and making the rest of the environment less detailed.

And I find the same difference between for example this (nice and detailed)

and this (less nice and detailed).

Maybe it has to do with the yellowish lighting in those specific renders? For me, it kinda "blots" the image and mkes it look artificial.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2024
VAM! Looks good, lighting needs some work.. Like for example, pointed by OP above... Sometimes renders looks good and sometime it gives Plastic doll vibe with over makeup.

Lets see if this long enough to survive unlike others which had been abandoned due to lack of assets or for other reasons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JeQueZ

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
I think people are overreacting to the teacher thing a bit. She apologises to the MC for embarrassing him and you can refuse to give her French lessons. I didn't get femdom vibes from her or any of the LIs, really. Seems like topic of Chloe being dominant only came up because she jokingly called the MC a good boy? Lol.
You got it all perfectly right, thanks. About Ms. Reed, many comments have convinced me to redo that scene to make it more realistic (meaning you can have the right answers). I can redo it because it doesn't affect the rest of her storyline I had planned. Many people called her a psycho and I have to agree, it did feel like it because of that scene, even though she's not supposed to be one.

Now, I want to make clarifications about some stuff, after reading every single comment.

-First off, the malware issue. I saw a comment it could be a false positive due to the custom .icon for the game. I don't really know what to tell you guys except that there is no virus in the file, lol.

-There seems to be some confusion about the future tags. All kinks will be avoidable/optional or whatever you want to call it. To make it even clearer, here is the current list of those (kinks I consider most people care about): Anal sex, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Groping, Harem, Lesbian. Also, some of the harder-to-implement kinks are limited to some characters. For example, you won't be able to corrupt or blackmail every character.

-Which brings me to my next point about the femdom confusion:

It does not only revolves about the heavy dominatrix cliché in high boots latex suit towering woman who will put you on all four, peg you and make you bark while licking her boots or put her heels on your balls, cockblock you ruin your orgasm, is a sadist...
Fuck whatever is that up there, I almost puked the cereals I had this morning just thinking about it. As Gussifriz also said: "taking the lead and initiative of pleasuring you while you don't necessarily feel helpless" would be more accurate to my version of light female domination I could include in the game. Nothing too crazy that would make you want to ditch the girl.

-I will definitely add an option to enable/disable custom save names, I didn't realize this could be annoying to some.

I might have forgot some clarifications, don't hesitate to ask more questions. And one last thing... I hate to bring this up because money was not my first motivation making this game, but I was wondering why I didn't get more support on Patreon? Two chads have subscribed in a total of 6000-7000+ , even though I believe this is an acceptable first release with overall good feedback. I was just comparing myself to (and other people doing first releases), who got 244 paid members and making $1000+ CAD a month with a first release on F95 on August 23rd. A first release with 20 minutes of content, by the way. He has insanely good renders that are much better than mine since I'm not using DAZ, true, but overall more negative feedback than DESIRIUM (story-wise, grammar-wise, characters talking like bots with no emotions, etc.)

I'm genuinely curious to know what causes this. Too expensive subscriptions? Not enough content? VaM renders are not most people's style (even though I didn't really see any complaints about this, I saw the opposite instead)? Is good DAZ renders all it takes? Again, I feel like an asshole doing this comparison with Waifuz Studio's instant success and bringing this up is probably retarded, but I'd really appreciate some enlightenment here... Thank you guys.

Last edited:

landot19

Sep 26, 2021
I enjoyed what content there was thus far ElCharlo. Good job! And thank you for confirming about the no malware thing. I don't blame anyone for being paranoid. There's been a rise in infected game files on this site lately. I am going to experiment with sandboxie on some of these games. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Manster1775

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think people are overreacting to the teacher thing a bit. She apologises to the MC for embarrassing him and offers to pay for the French lessons, which you can refuse. I didn't get femdom vibes from her or any of the LIs, really. Seems like topic of Chloe being dominant only came up because she jokingly called the MC a good boy? Lol.
Well, if she hadn't done it, she wouldn't have had to apologize. Plus it's not going to change the fact that she made the MC look like a fool in front of his entire class. Obviously after this I don't know why the MC would want to help her, not even if she pays the MC for the classes is it worth it.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I might have forgot some clarifications, don't hesitate to ask more questions. And one last thing... I hate to bring this up because money was not my first motivation making this game, but I was wondering why I didn't get more support on Patreon? Two chads have subscribed in a total of 6000-7000+ , even though I believe this is an acceptable first release with overall good feedback. I was just comparing myself to (and other people doing first releases), who got 244 paid members and making $1000+ CAD a month with a first release on F95 on August 23rd. A first release with 20 minutes of content, by the way. He has insanely good renders that are much better than mine since I'm not using DAZ, true, but overall more negative feedback than DESIRIUM (story-wise, grammar-wise, characters talking like bots with no emotions, etc.)

I'm genuinely curious to know what causes this. Too expensive subscriptions? Not enough content? VaM renders are not most people's style (even though I didn't really see any complaints about this, I saw the opposite instead)? Is good DAZ renders all it takes? Again, I feel like an asshole doing this comparison with Waifuz Studio's instant success and bringing this up is probably retarded, but I'd really appreciate some enlightenment here... Thank you guys.
I deleted my comment because I was already banned for sharing info about that site (spam supposedly, although I did an exclusive thread for that) It seems I can't promote it here. If you didn't save the links, just send me a message.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElCharlo

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
I deleted my comment because I was already banned for sharing info about that site (spam supposedly, although I did an exclusive thread for that) If you didn't save the links, just send me a message.
I got the links, thank you. I guess it makes more sense now, because you're essentially promoting to people who are already willing to pay. I think I'll give it a shot in the next update, especially since that’s when the fun stuff happens. I guess I just expected posting my game here would generate more traction, you know?

At least I got a bunch of useful feedback from you guys :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I got the links, thank you. I guess it makes more sense now, because you're essentially promoting to people who are already willing to pay. I think I'll give it a shot in the next update, especially since that’s when the fun stuff happens. I guess I just expected posting my game here would generate more traction, you know? :)
Too many games here right now. If you have released it in 2017, other would have been the story. That site, on the contrary, don't have too many games right now, don't be too late after the competiton increase. Make a nice trailer too. Also, the key is when the dev promotes you in his patreon, that's when the patrons come.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElCharlo

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well, if she hadn't done it, she wouldn't have had to apologize. Plus it's not going to change the fact that she made the MC look like a fool in front of his entire class. Obviously after this I don't know why the MC would want to help her, not even if she pays the MC for the classes is it worth it.
To be fair, the MC was focusing more on Riley than the class. I don't know what it was like for you, but when I was in school it wasn't uncommon for teachers to put students on the spot if they thought they weren't paying attention. She could have doubled down and demanded that he help her learn French as a punishment, but instead she apologised and offered to pay, that's gotta count for something.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I got the links, thank you. I guess it makes more sense now, because you're essentially promoting to people who are already willing to pay. I think I'll give it a shot in the next update, especially since that’s when the fun stuff happens. I guess I just expected posting my game here would generate more traction, you know?

At least I got a bunch of useful feedback from you guys :D
Another thing you could do is create some very fancy/shiny signatures for the main girls and put it in the OP. Find and reach out to some of the well-known GFX users here to help you or make your own. Just make sure it looks decent and not half-assed or low quality (aka animated sigs recommended). Use the signatures yourself on your own account so when you post people see it. Then go around and discuss on other threads to create more awareness. You'll be surprised how many people here discover good games through signatures alone. That's actually how I found Eternum. Some people don't go to latest page updates and stick to their own threads to talk so when you discuss on other threads you will create exposure. Having other people use your signatures will help you promote your game and create more exposure as well.

I want you to be successful in this game as much as you do. It has great potential. You know your angles well. That's coming from an ass connoisseur. If you abandon this game I will sell my wife for some sheep. :HideThePain:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
To be fair, the MC was focusing more on Riley than the class. I don't know what it was like for you, but when I was in school it wasn't uncommon for teachers to put students on the spot if they thought they weren't paying attention.
When I was in school, if someone wasn't paying attention, the teacher would just ask them what they were explaining at that moment, without asking specific questions or expecting a perfect answer on the subject they were teaching.

It would be something like this:
- Perico, what am I explaining?
- The calculation of Bending Moments in double-fixed beams.
And of course Perico doesn't have to explain how this calculation is done.

But in fact she doesn't even ask the question then, she asks it later, when the MC is paying attention, so I don't know what it has to do with the fact that he was talking before. In fact, she herself says that she asked him the question only so she could justify talking to him at the end of class, so it had nothing to do with him talking, it could simply help her achieve her goal, but it wasn't the reason.

So she asks the question with the goal of making him fail: she asks it to the class, nobody wants to answer, which implies that probably almost nobody (or nobody) knew the answer and when she has to "decide" who to ask the question to, she chooses the MC suspecting that he will fail (and in fact you fail even if you know the answer).

The problem with the question is that you can't get it right in any way, even if you know the answer she tells you it's wrong, so there's no way to avoid making a fool of yourself in front of all your classmates, which, being the new student and your first day at the school, is even worse. And the truth is that doing that, knowing that the consequences for the student may not be pleasant, simply because you want to ask him if he is willing to give you French lessons is simply psychopathic.

She could have doubled down and demanded that he help her learn French as a punishment,
I doubt that she can make it a punishment to force him to teach her French. In fact, I'm sure that imposing such a punishment could easily cause her to lose her job.

but instead she apologised and offered to pay, that's gotta count for something.
The truth is that in my opinion, no.

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The renders are great and the women are hot... buuuut. Why do i feel like i'm playing as Napoleon Dynamite. Am i supposed to believe this dude is a chick magnet? :ROFLMAO:

2024-09-04 20_58_18-DESIRIUM.png

Also the relationships are so rushed it's unreal. And the MC "Hehe's" and "chuckles" in so much of his conversations it's kinda infuriating.

Other than that.... it's a decent start. I think it'll be a good game going forward, despite my criticism.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The problem with the question is that you can't get it right in any way, even if you know the answer she tells you it's wrong, so there's no way to avoid making a fool of yourself in front of all your classmates, which, being the new student and your first day at the school, is even worse. And the truth is that doing that, knowing that the consequences for the student may not be pleasant, simply because you want to ask him if he is willing to give you French lessons is simply psychopathic.
The dev has already said that they will be altering the scene so it changes if you give the right answer so this complaint is a bit moot now but would it have bothered you less if the MC had given the wrong answers automatically without giving you the chance to type something? I'm guessing no.

I've noticed that many people who play harem-style games hate it when the MC is made to look silly or weak in any way, shape or form. If a girl does something bad to him (no matter how minor it is), she's dead as a LI to them. There can be no redemption, forgiveness or second chances. At the end of the day, she just asked him a couple of hard questions and told him to stay after class when he got them wrong. From the way some people in this thread are talking, it makes her sound like she did this:

I doubt that she can make it a punishment to force him to teach her French. In fact, I'm sure that imposing such a punishment could easily cause her to lose her job.
So could inviting him to her home for "private lessons" but I don't see anyone complaining about that. I'm just saying that if the dev intended for her to be a femdom LI or an irredeemable bitch, she wouldn't have apologised or offered to pay for the lessons.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The dev has already said that they will be altering the scene so it changes if you give the right answer so this complaint is a bit moot now but would it have bothered you less if the MC had given the wrong answers automatically without giving you the chance to type something? I'm guessing no.
If the Dev is going to change the scene so that if we give the correct answer the teacher respond accordingly, then there is no complaint anymore.

I've noticed that many people who play harem-style games hate it when the MC is made to look silly or weak in any way, shape or form.
I play immersively, so it really annoys me when something bad happens to the MC or he looks like a fool. It's not a nice thing.

If a girl does something bad to him (no matter how minor it is), she's dead as a LI to them. There can be no redemption, forgiveness or second chances. At the end of the day, she just asked him a couple of hard questions and told him to stay after class when he got them wrong. From the way some people in this thread are talking, it makes her sound like she did this:

Everyone has their preferences, and I guess we have a right to that.

So could inviting him to her home for "private lessons" but I don't see anyone complaining about that. I'm just saying that if the dev intended for her to be a femdom LI or an irredeemable bitch, she wouldn't have apologised or offered to pay for the lessons.
The truth is that I don't have the impression that she is a LI with femdom.

Reactions: EJW
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes