Unity Completed Desktop Waifu [v0.41] [Slowly Approaching Bear]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DivergenceEve

Aug 4, 2017
Kovacs, what happened? Updates were happening pretty consistently, and it's been ages since the last one. I hope you're okay!

This is a great app and has huge potential. I hope more people give it a shot!
I may be wrong but on their discord I think someone said Kovacs is focusing on school. Have to check there to see if theyre gonna pick this back up or not

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Good news. There is a seperate project that is I believe less focused on NSFW but more on function.
Its called "Waifu engine" check out the anime assistant discord for their discord link.

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
Good news. There is a seperate project that is I believe less focused on NSFW but more on function.
Its called "Waifu engine" check out the anime assistant discord for their discord link.
This project is going, and they need backers. It's slow going currently due to the creators being perfectionists (which is great because it's very polished). It won't be like A.A. though due to it functioning more like an interactive wallpaper engine or Nova desktop. Too bad no one has picked AA up, or made a project similar that can run vrm and other model types similar to this or deksktop kanojo that would be more functional. It's nice to run shortcuts, and change the volume, and interact with the computer via the avatar.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well, Good thing I havn't added support to this game yet. I just found this, and after 3 days of it messing up on start I just found out it doesn't work on WIN7. It was mentioned on page 7, that it requires windows 10 and nothing else to work. No win7, no support. I can go ahead and cross this off my list. If it ever does get fixed to win7, ill be back but I got better chances of winning the next 10 million dollar lotteries in a row.

I still remember Micro$oft saying win10 is the last windows to be made. Now we h ave windows 11 or 12 or w/e crap number they jumped to now.

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
If waifu-gpt could be integrated into this program so you can chat with the model it would be perfect. I would also suggest since the mic does not work if you could ask the model through a menu system or typing for example instead of saying tell me a joke you could select an option since voice command does not work

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Oh I see what happened. Looks like your antivirus nabbed the "Anime Assistant.exe" file (which is the one you are supposed to start the game with), so you started it with the "Anime Assistant Unity.exe" file (which is not the right one). I suggest going to your antivirus's protection history and restore and allow the "Anime Assitant.exe" file cause it's a false positive (I have been using this since last September or so, so I can assure you that it's absolutely safe) and start the game with it (and not with "Anime Assistant Unity.exe"). That should fix the issue and let you exit the game properly and use her voice commands as well. Hope that helps.
Hi, i have an "urgent" question:
how can i close the app when it is opened in unity ?
this was suggested in case i dont need voice control....now theres no tray or anything, no reaction to mouse except for moving the girl around
and the discord link is down....

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi, i have an "urgent" question:
how can i close the app when it is opened in unity ?
this was suggested in case i dont need voice control....now theres no tray or anything, no reaction to mouse except for moving the girl around
and the discord link is down....
Yeah, I'm about to just delete the files cause I can't find a way to turn it off.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes