Unity Completed Desktop Waifu [v0.41] [Slowly Approaching Bear]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Rimentus1014 I'm not sure if you are just joking, but I have been using this for more than two months, and there are no trojan virus and stuff like that in it. It's safe to use, folks.

EddyGordo Well, I'm not sure about changing keybinds, but you can still right click on the system tray icon (that little icon with her face near the taskbar clock), and click "Settings" to bring up the exact same menu that you can bring up by middle clicking on her. Hope that helps. :)

kopaser You can launch the Spotify app with this, but further controls for spotify haven't been implemented yet.

eeee1234 You can change her outfit under the "Appearance" tab under the middle mouse menu. For further customization, go to "Settings" and "Import VROID model" and you can download any .vrm model from vroid.com and import that in. Hope that helps. :)

meh65 Voice change for text to speech hasn't been implemented yet. However, you can find a lot of good lewd models from the vroid.com website. You can also download VroidStudio if you want to create your custom models. Hope that helps. :)
If I have suggestions are they worth posting here or is there a github or some place? Or not worth it?
Cause if possible a sleep/shutdown timer would be great.
"EY YO BIG ANIME TIDDIES SHUT COMPUTER OFF IN 50 MINUTES"

Also can you do clothing with other models or just the default?

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
If I have suggestions are they worth posting here or is there a github or some place? Or not worth it?
meh65 Please feel free to visit the and post your suggestions/recommendations. :)

Also can you do clothing with other models or just the default?
Well, the way clothing works is that all the different costumes are actually separate individual .vrm models. So if you need to change clothing on a particular custom character, you would have to edit the .vrm file textures using Blender or similar applications. However, a number of custom characters are available on VRoid Hub with different clothing options (all of them being separate .vrm files), so that's something you can check out. Here's .

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
@EddyGordo Well, I'm not sure about changing keybinds, but you can still right click on the system tray icon (that little icon with her face near the taskbar clock), and click "Settings" to bring up the exact same menu that you can bring up by middle clicking on her. Hope that helps. :)
Thanks, the issue I have is that there isn't anything near the taskbar clock, keep in mind that I can only execute "Anime Assistant Unity.exe", and I do see something in the taskbar, but it dissapears instantly after the initial loading.
I'd like to be able to launch "Anime Assistant.exe", but I can't extract it without having this : .
tbh I wan't to trust you, but a HEUR/AGEN could be a trojan that collects user information, which I guess no one wants on their pc.
But I'm not a virus expert and have no clue to know what is or isn't a false positive.

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks, the issue I have is that there isn't anything near the taskbar clock, keep in mind that I can only execute "Anime Assistant Unity.exe", and I do see something in the taskbar, but it dissapears instantly after the initial loading.
I'd like to be able to launch "Anime Assistant.exe", but I can't extract it without having this : .
tbh I wan't to trust you, but a HEUR/AGEN could be a trojan that collects user information, which I guess no one wants on their pc.
But I'm not a virus expert and have no clue to know what is or isn't a false positive.
Unfortunately some anti-virus software might report the game as some kind of a threat, mostly IDP Generic. This happens because the tray application (Anime Assistant.exe) opens a local server to communicate with the Unity application. This is absolutely no threat, but if you don't want to take my word for it, feel free to decompile both Anime Assistant Unity.exe and Anime Assistant.exe applications and look through the code. The only thing you will find is a bunch of badly written code haha.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Unfortunately some anti-virus software might report the game as some kind of a threat, mostly IDP Generic. This happens because the tray application (Anime Assistant.exe) opens a local server to communicate with the Unity application. This is absolutely no threat, but if you don't want to take my word for it, feel free to decompile both Anime Assistant Unity.exe and Anime Assistant.exe applications and look through the code. The only thing you will find is a bunch of badly written code haha.
Also a dev here so I know what you mean lmao
I do trust you on this, and I never had any issue with the games over here at f95 so I guess it's a false positive.
I'll tell Avira to shut up then so I can finally get to try Anime Assistant.
Would it be possible to have a way to change some of the basic keybinds ?
I usually almost never see a game that uses the middle mouse button without making it bindable, I know there would be a way to do it with an external software, but if there might be a way for you to add that in game it'd be great :)

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
This is great. My only problem is that need Windows display language needs to be changed. I can use Cortana without changing it. Also, I can't change my windows display language for some reason (probably because it is a single language). I also read that while searching to change the language, one of the ways (I hope there is more than one) leads to total format on pc to change Windows display language.

I hope it is not true and someone here can help me to change the Windows display language without formating my pc.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
This is great. My only problem is that need Windows display language needs to be changed. I can use Cortana without changing it. Also, I can't change my windows display language for some reason (probably because it is a single language). I also read that while searching to change the language, one of the ways (I hope there is more than one) leads to total format on pc to change Windows display language.

I hope it is not true and someone here can help me to change the Windows display language without formating my pc.
You can change the windows display language at anytime, there won't be any formating, you'll just have to reboot or close and enter session again.
Go to language preference (might be called slightly different, my language is french -> click on the bottom right where you'll see ENG or "your default language acronym", then you'll know what to do from there) and add any language you want, and finally you choose english as default which will normally prompt you to close the session now or later for the changes to be effective.

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
mouse is mirrored and I can't click anywhere except controls and close menu ind tray. cant click on skip or next inher speech bubble, if I click on her, she starts shaking violently and goes off screen, only her legs become visible and I can not interract in any way then
I'm having the same problem with her. It also won't let me drag her to another monitor

This was fixed when i upgraded to windows 10. It won't work on anything but windows 10

Last edited:

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I'm having the same problem with her. It also won't let me drag her to another monitor
V0.38 should not have issues with the mouse and dragging her to another monitor is not yet supported unfortunately. Thanks for sending the error message though, I don't think that could cause problems with the mouse but who know lol so I'll look into it.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
it reminds me of old projects like this (without coice command):rolleyes:
It will loose its charm in few days or month:sneaky:(if not that is saad for you:ROFLMAO:)
any way have fun :sneaky:

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
You can change the windows display language at anytime, there won't be any formating, you'll just have to reboot or close and enter session again.
Go to language preference (might be called slightly different, my language is french -> click on the bottom right where you'll see ENG or "your default language acronym", then you'll know what to do from there) and add any language you want, and finally you choose english as default which will normally prompt you to close the session now or later for the changes to be effective.
The problem is my system only accepts 1 language which is my mother language (the language I choose when I bought it). I can download languages but it prevents me from choosing another language as display. Anyway thanks for the help. Have a nice day.

Lowtierhero

Oct 20, 2019
I'm getting this bug where her face goes black for a moment every ten seconds or so. It's.. unsettling.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
How the fuck do you exit the program?
You could've just asked to add that functionality instead of giving a 1* rating, I'm sure that it'll take only a few minutes of coding and that it'll be added soon.
At least, you won't be ignored, so your strategy works in some way, but giving a 3* (or whatever the game deserves to you) and state that you'll give a higher rating if the functionality is added would be more courteous :)

Reactions: Imouto36

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
How the fuck do you exit the program?
You simply say "Hey Sarah" and then say "Quit". OR you right click on the system tray icon and select "Quit" as demonstrated by the image below. Hope that clarifies your doubt.
1608198892916.png

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Interesting, I didn't have anything in my system tray when the program was open.
Oh I see what happened. Looks like your antivirus nabbed the "Anime Assistant.exe" file (which is the one you are supposed to start the game with), so you started it with the "Anime Assistant Unity.exe" file (which is not the right one). I suggest going to your antivirus's protection history and restore and allow the "Anime Assitant.exe" file cause it's a false positive (I have been using this since last September or so, so I can assure you that it's absolutely safe) and start the game with it (and not with "Anime Assistant Unity.exe"). That should fix the issue and let you exit the game properly and use her voice commands as well. Hope that helps.

Reactions: EddyGordo

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
Kovacs, what happened? Updates were happening pretty consistently, and it's been ages since the last one. I hope you're okay!

This is a great app and has huge potential. I hope more people give it a shot!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes