Unity Completed Desktop Waifu [v0.41] [Slowly Approaching Bear]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I am not familiar with unity assets or how they work but there's no environment or world to render. Just one character shouldn't use 30% of gpu power.

Nontheless i enjoyed a figure dancing with song on background.
Right now the default graphics settings are on Ultra with 8x Multi Sampling, 60 FPS etc, so I'll add some quality settings to the next update and hopefully people will be able to reduce GPU usage with those.

Caldra

Nov 4, 2017
Found some bugs for the new version: I wanted to edit the text of the speech bubbles but after that the girl froze and bugged out. I could only close it with task manager and it also did not save my edits :/
I tried it 2 times but with the same result.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
What can she do if you don't want to use voice commands?
Does she have any interactivity and/or idle animations?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Definitely something new and interesting. I'll give her a shot, maybe even turn Cortana back on to check out her voice commands -- maybe. I don't really like Cortana, tbh. But I'll put her through her paces and see how she works ;)
(Including the import model command, since I do have KK and even AA2 installed :) )

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
What kind of file do you need to change the look I have KK but no files are showing up when i go to the file location

Sep 4, 2018
So, this game is the modern version of the desktop stripper. Amazing. It made me remember this video from Vinesauce.

Thanks, slow bear.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
so ... I can't clic on next or skip , when I put my mouse on her she "shiver" and I got a assload of error message saying that I need us stuff on my windows ( probably because I use french windows )

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
so ... I can't clic on next or skip , when I put my mouse on her she "shiver" and I got a assload of error message saying that I need us stuff on my windows ( probably because I use french windows )
In the dev notes on page 1, he tells you straight-out that you do need default language EN-US, English voice pack, etc., or the game may throw those errors.

Reactions: Nayko93

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks to Unity some people may be experiencing an issue where the game's resolution is really low. To fix this you can try deleting the following folder in your Registry: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kovacs".

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
I like it! Have been looking forward to having Halo's Cortana on my desktop for years.
Here's my five cents:
  • She could really benefit from more expressions. Currently she just looks dead inside.
  • Customizeable costumes would be nice (a'la remove panties).
  • The idle chat bubble looks waaaay too invasive for my taste.
  • If the main mascot is selected then it would be fun if she'd interact with visible windows on the screen (sheep.exe ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: sangri31
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes