Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game or am i seeing that there is only like 3 scenes?
I have the tf scene at the beginning, the kiss scene from helping out and the scene in the clothes shop but cant seem to trigger anything else.
I cant talk to any of the other 3 characters as it says wait for next update, the minigames don't seem to give me anything either?

Edit: I remember in the past when i played this there was a lot more content such as fucking the demon lord and the nun watching as well but again, cant seem to trigger it.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
you know what im in a generous mood i'll give the dev some free advice to save this game will they take it i doubt it but first

kill the sandbox everytime you do an update you break your game just look at chat to see this they say it all the time

go back to the beginning and make this a narrative game with every new update being the next part of the story

for god sake listen to criticism thats bin posted if you go back when this game was new there was positive feedback on the game but when this started to get bad i and others told you to course correct

one last thing the art and the initial premise of the story everyone liked back in 2019 and wanted to see more but very little has bin done in 3 years im getting tired of posting the same thing over and over i beg the Dev to take what ive said on board coz i'll play the next update but if things remine the same im done i ain't posting anymore

1665281280009.png

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Btw .. does anyone have a 0.38 Changelog? i really really cant stop laughing everytime i read the devs words on updates... it CANT be that with this update even those flowery words are gone...!?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Despot Desires [v3.8] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 140mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd and Abegamer
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes