CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
DDBanner1.png

Overview:
Lucky you! You've managed to snag yourself an all-expenses-paid extended luxury vacation at Destination Delirium, a planet-sized resort and theme park famous across the multiverse for it’s beautiful scenery, state of the art attractions, and massively decadent orgies. All you had to do was volunteer to help them test out an experimental morph-suit, but getting shapeshifting powers feels more like the icing on the cake than some kind of catch.​

Thread Updated:2023-02-10
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: CyberScherzo Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

DDFelia1Screenshot.jpg DDEricaScreenshot.jpg DDCafeScreenshot.jpg DDFrontDeskScreenshot.jpg DDLobbyScreenshot.jpg Cat2.jpg Slime2.jpg Willow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
CyberScherzo
Requesting for future updates.
To help us (Lazy Uploader) Please share the following
1. Share Download Links Preferably (MEGA, ANONFILE, WORKUPLOAD, MEDIAFIRE, GDRIVE).
2. Share Release Date.
3. Changelog, Please Let us know what you changed (Renders Added, Tags, and most importantly will you add furries)
4. Use Report (game Update)

Last edited:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
I am a fan of new and different games. But i also love to point out there is a tool to enhance your pictures which is free for all which is called stable diffusion (automatic1111). This allows you to make custom changes that you can't do or rather haven't thought about. Just for an example i took the slime girl one and just ran it quick & dirty (500x500 for faster run):
^ kinda nutty. Just an example about how AI is amazeballs for game creator and all. ^^

• Angry
Reactions: zorb9009

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Is there a way to save in this game?
Probably should have made this clearer but the demo doesn't really save. (Since it starts you at the new game intro every time) but that aside the game is actually designed to autosave into a 'global save". (Kinda like animal crossing, for example. Or an MMO I guess?) So there won't be a "Save Button" even after the next update. I got really annoyed with having to repeatedly replay the first planet of Trials In Tainted space to see newly updated content or variations of one-time events, so I'm aiming to design Destination Delirium as more a "true" sandbox where you can beeline straight to whatever content from the start, and none of the sex scenes should be permanently locked-off because of previous choices. So, you shouldn't need traditional save slots, though I'm starting to get that some people might feel weird not having them.

If the Public version is posted here, then most of the tags for the thread are not in the game, yet, and must be removed!
"Most" is a hell of a stretch. It's two. But fine. "Footjob" and "Titjob" removed until next month's update or someone leaks the Patreon build. Whatever comes first. The race is on, baby! All other tags are there in some form, albeit some barely. (Like "spanking" is a couple lines of text at the moment since there's no dedicated spanking CG yet.) Gimme a few more months and the tag list should double anyway.

Reactions: Nonwafflebot

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I will wait for this to be updated but I have to say the gameplay doesn't look fun and the art style is so 'fluid' as to start seeming formless. But man can I just see the effort and detail put into it. I hope to check out the next update because I think the has the potential to explode into something great

Reactions: Legend 123

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
whats the gay content in this game?
As in M/M? Currently, barely anything. You can have a threesome with the two cyclops boys from the concierge desk, as either a male or female protagonist (so if you do it as male it becomes a m/m/m threesome). And that's currently all of it. They're the only male NPCs with a completed sex scene so far.

(For Lesbians, you can fool around with most of the girls without needing to make use of a penis.)

how much futa is in this? i really like futa
You can *be* a futa but, tbh, at this moment it hardly makes a difference to any of the writing or cgs. There aren't any futa NPCs you can have sex with yet. There are currently two planned in the upcoming updates getting worked on. Check back in maybe... 4 months or so? They should be done by then.

Reactions: gabri3lp
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote