VN Ren'Py Destined Dreams [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

melwen

Jan 10, 2024
that looks absolutely amazing :love: , good luck with it man!
are the animations gonna be hand drawn too or are you using skeletal animation?
I appreciate that! Most of the animations gonna be hand drawn but also I'll try to do some stuff with Live2d. Whichever fits the most will be in the final version.

melwen

Jan 10, 2024

I’m still working on backgrounds and characters. Characters are almost finished, what’s left about this part of the development is expressions and hand gestures which would be easier because I have the base for them.

Meantime, I’m still practicing with Ren’Py and embedding the script into codes. That would make everything a lot easier in the future. I know I need to keep it organized so I don’t lose myself in the future process.

Also I’m developing what we can call a personality system which I am adding extra dialogue for script for it to work properly. I’ll have extra notes and explanations about this later.

I will share more LEWD pictures this weekend.

melwen

Jan 10, 2024
Hello everyone. I have been focusing on character expressions and gestures also coding on Ren'Py with placeholder backgrounds. But still, here is what you guys are expecting the most. Another sneak-peek.

2.png

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
23/05/2024

Today I'm continuing to finish up the characters. Also fixed some issues with the branching dialogs with some LI's. I'll be working on backgrounds once I'm done with all the characters before moving on to the animations.

Here is a sneak peek of how Destined Dreams characters will look like underneath the clothing.
Others are good too but this one will carry the game bro keep up the good work, i cant wait to play it already :love:

• Love
Reactions: melwen
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote