EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
destiny-star-girlfriend-cover.jpg

Overview:
A surprise kerfuffle with unhinged space demons sees campus nobody Seiji “tied by fate” to Yuuri, the undercover magical girl who’s also his covert classroom crush! With both their secrets out of the bag, can Seiji still shoot his shot? Or will the evil Majin’s minions invade Earth first?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2023-12-14
Original Title: 宿星的女朋友 ―destiny star girlfriend―, 宿星のガールフレンド -the destiny star of girlfriend-
Developer: mirai
Publisher: Shiravune
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English, Chinese
Voiced: Japanese
VNBD:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

image.png Screenshot (583).png ss_a0a6f7c8bb1057d4d3f1124ae1c69b2c9ba7f619.jpg Screenshot (578).png Screenshot (577).png Screenshot (575).png ss_28a2744d512ff4cab6ea15c018e9b20008efadd7.jpg Screenshot (572).png

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
This is unplayable, it runs but stops responding to left clicking shortly after it launches which prevents you from going through the menus or even starting the game as left clicking doesn't register being clicked at all. I tried it from a different site and same result. This release is broken and unplayable.

This copy of it is not from Steam, no Steam files or what is normally found from Steam releases.

Monster tag doesn't belong at all.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Why does this have the Monster tag if no one's actually getting fucked by monsters?

Looking at VNDB, it doesn't seem like there's any monster fucking of any kind whatsoever. The heroine only fucks the MC who doesn't seem to have any ability to turn into a monster for sex or anything like that...

Do any of the side-girls get fucked by monsters or something?

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
This is still unplayable for me. It refuses to register when left clicking on any of the buttons in-game, my mouse isn't the problem either. I even shutdown Steam and that didn't help either, this visual novel might have some form of DRM in it to cause this.
Note: I can play other visual novels just fine just not this one.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
This is still unplayable for me. It refuses to register when left clicking on any of the buttons in-game, my mouse isn't the problem either. I even shutdown Steam and that didn't help either, this visual novel might have some form of DRM in it to cause this.
Note: I can play other visual novels just fine just not this one.
well tbh ryuugames was a touch little faster than f95 so I got this from them. maybe that's why yours isn't working?

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
well tbh ryuugames was a touch little faster than f95 so I got this from them. maybe that's why yours isn't working?

I first got it from Ryuugames and it doesn't want to work but neither does the copy from F95 (from WORKUPLOAD) as both have the same problem and both have the same exact game.

I'll just have to wait for someone to provide a working copy of it on Nyaa since F95 and Ryuugames both have broken copies of it. A real shame.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

(need to wait)

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Why does this have the Monster tag if no one's actually getting fucked by monsters?

Looking at VNDB, it doesn't seem like there's any monster fucking of any kind whatsoever. The heroine only fucks the MC who doesn't seem to have any ability to turn into a monster for sex or anything like that...

Do any of the side-girls get fucked by monsters or something?
it would also need the ntr tag because no way the monsters aren't doing it with the bf's permission

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This should have the kinetic novel tag. VNDB says this game has meaningless choices and only one ending.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes